I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Default Re: Official Comic Draft VI Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    33 this July
    meh not much older

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    post annihilation..he assassinated lilandra (mind controlled), got chased off by imperial guards + starjammers and survived. iirc he and his homie played a part in triggering shiar vs kree/inhumans
    Interesting, cant seem to find that specific info online. I thought that storyline was from War of kings.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    32 on June..
    Here i stand as the elder geezer of the CBD..

Banned

You don't look a day over 30.
    You must be looking at a 3 year old pic

Not really.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Interesting, cant seem to find that specific info online. I thought that storyline was from War of kings.
    yeah i think that was it. they just turned him into a new nova, his suit's kinda like novaforce now

Banned

yeah i think that was it. they just turned him into a new nova, his suit's kinda like novaforce now
    They need to give him his own title as opposed to sticking him on teams like the new warriors. His suit and powerset haave been pretty cool.

Banned

Perhaps that was the case. Change your profile pic, you phony!

I posted pictures in a suit less than ten days ago, so my image status is pretty fresh.

Banned

See what youve done raiderfan!

You've turned this thread into the BTE!

Banned

BTE.

Just talk about comic books though.

Banned

Yea, I saw those... you baby faced sumbitch.. Not a day over 30!

link to pics, i might need some new fap material

Banned

link to pics, i might need some new fap material
    Im afraid youd become a stalker like KobeJnr was..

Oh wait...

Banned

[COLOR="Red"]Here's my attempt at a write-up. I don't know much about current comics or comics in general.. But I've been a part of these drafts for 5 years. This is actually Draft VII.. could be VIII.. we've never been good at keeping a tally. So my analysis will be from what I've seen judged in previous drafts. If you want a real write up, feel free to skip mine and wait for Raiderfan, Vapid (:/) or Imagine to do one. They're much smarter than I am.[/COLOR]

Anti Hero: Solid super hero team.

Chrome: A good set of baddies.. Only concern is Gladiator for team battles and Juggs was taken too early. Despero is a team breaker, unless you talk to Raiderfan, in which case he isn't as much a team breaker. Always been judged as such, so good first pick.

Iamgine: You've been doing this a long time, you know what you're doing. I see you're fucking team battles.. I like it. CNX aside from her TP, she's only ever done one thing in the comics (intangible) but gets graded as though it's her go to move.. Re-read Raiderfan argue against this vs Flash. A good read for all.

Timmy D: I like your team. I feel like Spawn gets shit on in these drafts that may be an issue. Also, you get a little "wildcat-esque" at the end there.. I see what you're doing.. trumping two sets of "cloaks and daggers" types. Causing havoc in team battles.. Might win you a few, but come playoffs, the wildcat offense never did anything. Don't rely on it.

Black Joker: You dick. You could have had Loki and Fate. Instead you gave it to Raiderfan, because he needs to win another one of these drafts. I don't know who Nico and Victor are.. Other than all that, I like your team. Huge fan of Magneto. Also, glad you were confused by the Captain Marvel name clone

Ketchup: You came in late and had to .... catch up.... You did an excellent job I think. You may have missed a couple of guys I would have thought were better. I can't remember exactly when they were picked and when you started drafting. Exodus and Shadow King were good pick ups, gonna depend on how the judges rule the TP/TK users. Could be an extremely useful duo in team battles.

Magic: Kang never did shit for me, so good luck. Dafuq is a darkhawk? Top 5 picks were solid. I like Lobo later on, wouldn't waste prep on him though.

ZeN: 1 Superduperman, 3 Superman clones, 2 evil-ish/bad supermen.. pretty locked in on the archetype. Black Bolt maybe has the biggest weapon in the draft, doesn't always carry him as far as it could. Good squad. You're kind of dancing the line of fuck team battles, like maybe you want to fuck team battles a little bit but not too much... No real cohesion issues that I can see. Maybe there is though, you got some fellas from different comics I don't pay much attention to. Plutonian and Majestic, maybe they hate each other.

EricGordon: I like your 4th and 5th pick better than your first 2.. maybe your third even. You went deep on the ring-slingers, I like it. Play them. Deadpool will get you nowhere. Also, he knows this is a draft.

Raiderfan: You already know.
    I enjoyed this.

Despero is a monster in his classic form. I simply found it odd that vapid always said it's current form but it didn't apply to him. No such argument in this draft. With the exception of maybe a prepped Loki or manhunter(and one mystery contestant) despero beats anyone on my team in an individual matchup.