Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: DWill - 10 playoff wins with the Nets. Melo - 7 playoff wins with tha Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Melo would win a lot more playoff games if he had Wade and Bosh or Kyrie and Love playing alongside him. Meanwhile his 2nd option was JR Smith. How's JR working out for you branstans?

I just marvel at how insecure Lebron stans are. Melo won a college championship without another superstar. Lebron couldn't win shit alone, especially with JR as his #2, deal with it
    Do you really think if you replaced Lebron with Melo's fatass on those Heat teams they would have made it to the finals? Would Melo have that kind of elimination game Lebron had against Boston? Or score the way Lebron did in Game 7 of the finals?

Face it, as much as Knicks fans love to bring up Lebron's stacked cast; Melo wouldn't win jack sh*t if he had Lebron's responsibility as the focal point of the offense, and more importantly a vocal leader on those Heat teams. Lebron is just a better player than him.

Great college starter

Default Re: DWill - 10 playoff wins with the Nets. Melo - 7 playoff wins with tha Knicks

Melo would win a lot more playoff games if he had Wade and Bosh or Kyrie and Love playing alongside him. Meanwhile his 2nd option was JR Smith. How's JR working out for you branstans?

I just marvel at how insecure Lebron stans are. Melo won a college championship without another superstar. Lebron couldn't win shit alone, especially with JR as his #2, deal with it

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Imdaman99 caught feelings hard this thread has nothing to do with LeBron but clearly he has you rustled. Plus at least LeBron was able to make the finals before he joined Miami. Melo hasn't done shit

You wanna celebrate Lebron getting swept in the Finals and being a net negative during it, be my guest. At least Melo was able to win a game against the Spurs

Funny thing is, I don't even like Melo

You wanna celebrate Lebron getting swept in the Finals and being a net negative during it, be my guest. At least Melo was able to win a game against the Spurs

Getting swept in the finals > Melo's entire career. Let that sink in for you

And LeBron has more MVPs than the entire Knicks franchise, and already has tied them in rings at the age of 30

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Imdaman99 caught feelings hard this thread has nothing to do with LeBron but clearly he has you rustled. Plus at least LeBron was able to make the finals before he joined Miami. Melo hasn't done shit
    Not really to trying to say Melo > LeBron or anything, but that Cavs team making the finals was largely them winning in a weak conference. True, they did beat that Pistons team they had no business beating, but I bet that Nuggets team would go far in that same conference if not all the way to the Finals. They had potent scoring and enough rebounding to do so.

Again, doesn't mean Melo > LeBron, just means the circumstances aren't the same for them that year. Also, it shows Melo did have enough help to go far in some years, just never did. Perhaps it was on him or his teammates, they never clicked fully it Billups came over.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Not really to trying to say Melo > LeBron or anything, but that Cavs team making the finals was largely them winning in a weak conference. True, they did beat that Pistons team they had no business beating, but I bet that Nuggets team would go far in that same conference if not all the way to the Finals. They had potent scoring and enough rebounding to do so.

Again, doesn't mean Melo > LeBron, just means the circumstances aren't the same for them that year. Also, it shows Melo did have enough help to go far in some years, just never did. Perhaps it was on him or his teammates, they never clicked fully it Billups came over.
    Thank you. Finally a voice of reason. Always appreciate your unbiased point of view

Any idiot knows that Lebron is better than Melo. I will never argue that. But the idiot OP who is king of insecure along with his bendover buddy AW, will have me believe that Lebron has not been blessed with better teammates than Melo ever had the last 5-6 years.

Aren't you the same dumbass that said the Knicks were the mecca of basketball?

Great college starter

tell em why u mad

Banned

They should just contract the knicks and relocated atlanta's whole organisation to new york as a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    Aren't you the same dumbass that said the Knicks were the mecca of basketball?
    Don't Knicks fans argue that they are ?

It's just a title anyways. Doesn't make the Knicks franchise anymore greater than they are. The Lakers Staples Center (modern mecca if anything) era has hosted almost as many Finals and won 3 more rings in a 11 year span than the Knicks have had in MSG during their near 70 year tenure. The Spurs AT&T Center era has hosted 5 Finals and won 4 in a 11 year span too.

Great franchises need to do it on the court, not just hold onto a title.

Thank you. Finally a voice of reason. Always appreciate your unbiased point of view

Any idiot knows that Lebron is better than Melo. I will never argue that. But the idiot OP who is king of insecure along with his bendover buddy AW, will have me believe that Lebron has not been blessed with better teammates than Melo ever had the last 5-6 years.
    I'm sorry, but has Melo/the Knicks been losing to the "superteam" Heat all these years?

2011: Lost to Celtics
    2013: Lost to Pacers
    2014: Didn't make playoffs

2012 is the only year they lost to the Heat, so you can't blame the "collusion" as the only reason Melo hasn't been able to take the Knicks far in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Don't Knicks fans argue that they are ?

It's just a title anyways. Doesn't make the Knicks franchise anymore greater than they are. The Lakers Staples Center (modern mecca if anything) era has hosted almost as many Finals and won 3 more rings in a 11 year span than the Knicks have had in MSG during their near 70 year tenure. The Spurs AT&T Center era has hosted 5 Finals and won 4 in a 11 year span too.

Great franchises need to do it on the court, not just hold onto a title.
    No we do not argue that the knicks are the mecca of basketball. NEW YORK IS THE MECCA OF BASKETBALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    No we do not argue that the knicks are the mecca of basketball. NEW YORK IS THE MECCA OF BASKETBALL.
    Ah, never mind then. I get what your saying.