Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Jeanie Buss: Next Season will be a "celebration to Kobe Bryants 20th Season"

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    20 Years already? HOW GREAT IS OUR GAWD
    I just realized my rec league teammate was only a year old when Kobe Bryant was a rookie. He probably never saw anything about the first half of Kobe's career. What the **** I feel old.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Default Re: Jeanie Buss: Next Season will be a "celebration to Kobe Bryants 20th Season"

Kobe ain't going nowhere. Lakers are making the playoffs next year.

Very good NBA starter

This is Jeanie Buss trying to give Fredo one more year to rebuild.

Not going to happen with this idiot. And futhermore...

"I was laying myself on the line by saying, if this doesn't work in three to four years, if we're not back on the top — and the definition of top means contending for the Western Conference, contending for a championship — then I will step down because that means I have failed". - Jim Buss

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    I wouldn't bet my mortgage, mate. Admire your optimism though

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    I legit hope Kobe and Duncan can somehow play til they are 45 years old I'm not ready to see them go.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    Why not both...?

If you're really a "Laker fan", as you say claim to be, I don't know how you could have a problem with this.

I hate "fans" like you. What I like to call "Hipster-F*ggot Laker Fans". Fans who try to act like they're "too cool" to root for Kobe. And somehow trashing him "proves" that you're a "true Laker fan that puts the team above an individual player".

What a crock of sh*t!

I bet you you're some 50+ year old dude still stuck int he 80s that's just butthurt that Kobe will be known as the greater Laker than Magic. If it was Magic instead of Kobe I GUARANTEE you wouldn't have a problem with the pageantry of his farewell tour.
    Holy shit....Meltdown.........

[QUOTE=Magic 32]This is Jeanie Buss trying to give Fredo one more year to rebuild.

Not going to happen with this idiot. And futhermore...

"I was laying myself on the line by saying, if this doesn't work in three to four years, if we're not back on the top

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    They'll be closer to contending the moment they move Bryant off the roster. Bookmark this thread and call me out on it if I'm wrong. It isn't exactly prescience. It's pretty much the general consensus.
    Easy cheap shot when Kobe signed the moment the team was already at it's lowest moment in years.

Kobe has done that twice in his career.

Lebron would never do if his life depended on it.
    Last edited by Magic 32; 04-28-2015 at 05:55 PM.

they should do it when the Charlotte hornets come to town

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I just realized my rec league teammate was only a year old when Kobe Bryant was a rookie. He probably never saw anything about the first half of Kobe's career. What the **** I feel old.

would fit in perfectly on ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Easy cheap shot when Kobe signed the moment the team was already at it's lowest moment in years.

Kobe has done that twice in his career.

Lebron would never do if his life depended on it.
    So we agree that the team will be significantly better off when he's off? Great

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Kind of puts a damper on the "celebration" since in year 18 and 19 he was either not playing or complete garbage when he did.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

There's people on this forum who missed the Shaq & Kobe Lakers. Pretty soon we will have people who didn't even watch LeBron in Cleveland the first time.

Shits depressing.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    So we agree that the team will be significantly better off when he's off? Great
    The sacrifice of loyalty.

I usually hit open layups

Hopefully they are able to get at least 20 wins.