Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good college starter

Banned

Default Re: Should I buy this car?

I haven't seen a Veilside anything in years. To answer your question, only if you have another car. Don't know how old you are but when you hit a certain age, you shouldn't have that as a daily driver. Having it as a weekend car would be better and that is a tough call too.

That's a lot of money for it and it looks kind of dated because that kind of car is trendy. Once trends are over, it looks like you are stuck in that era. Get a classic and it is timeless.

M3?

you should get one of these instead

New Audi A4, TT, C-Class, SLK, 3 Series, and Z4. Used Cayman, Boxster, M3, and C AMG.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I haven't seen a Veilside anything in years. To answer your question, only if you have another car. Don't know how old you are but when you hit a certain age, you shouldn't have that as a daily driver. Having it as a weekend car would be better and that is a tough call too.

That's a lot of money for it and it looks kind of dated because that kind of car is trendy. Once trends are over, it looks like you are stuck in that era. Get a classic and it is timeless.

M3?
    I hear what you are saying but I've wanted that car ever since I saw Tokyo Drift. Obviously I was too young and broke then though.

Also, are trends not really just for car enthusiasts? I doubt casuals would be like "that car was so yesterday". It still looks better than 90% of average cars on the road today.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    I hear what you are saying but I've wanted that car ever since I saw Tokyo Drift. Obviously I was too young and broke then though.

Also, are trends not really just for car enthusiasts? I doubt casuals would be like "that car was so yesterday". It still looks better than 90% of average cars on the road today.
    If you want something that looks like an exotic, then go for it.

I was with your mom last night and she said she wont buy it for you.

Even if sweggeh sells off all of his organs, his net worth will be nowhere near that 28k. Broke ass fool, prove that you got that money.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Even if sweggeh sells off all of his organs, his net worth will be nowhere near that 28k. Broke ass fool, prove that you got that money.
    Why you so beta man. You do nothing on here but talk shit to other people like the inbred unemployed Bulgarian gypsy trash you are.

Not worth it. If you want to buy a valuable rx7. Find one that is bone stock and clean. They are collector cars now, any aftermarket upgrades depreciate its value. When i get the money, the two cars i want to have is a stock nsx and a stock rx7 r1

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Not worth it. If you want to buy a valuable rx7. Find one that is bone stock and clean. They are collector cars now, any aftermarket upgrades depreciate its value. When i get the money, the two cars i want to have is a stock nsx and a stock rx7 r1
    A stock one would be a better value as it will appreciate.

The Veilside is just too 'boy racer' for my liking.

Good college starter

A stock one would be a better value as it will appreciate.

The Veilside is just too 'boy racer' for my liking.
    You aint down the fast and furious mentality, 9er?

Banned

why do you need a car in London?

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

M3?
    M3? Yes. But only if its a E46 and stock version.

Banned

[QUOTE=sweggeh]Why you so beta man. You do nothing on here but talk shit to other people like the inbred unemployed Bulgarian gypsy trash you are.