Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone think the Pacquiao Mayweather fight will be a disappointment?

These guys are both pushing 40... do you think this will actually be a good fight or will one of them (or perhaps even both) really show their age and make the contest a disappointment? I'm not sure what to expect, everyone's sure starting to get hyped up about it though.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone think the Pacquiao Mayweather fight will be a disappointment?

I'm still contemplating if I'm going to watch it or not... so yeah I think it will be a let down.

Default Re: Anyone think the Pacquiao Mayweather fight will be a disappointment?

It's a couple of midgets fighting in a ring. It is more of a jester act/comedy skit than a fight to be honest. People enjoy watching the smaller weight classes because they can laugh at them and comfortably say they could manhandle those little boys. I KNOW I could dunk Floyd in the school toilet and give him a swirlie or two...

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    It's a couple of midgets fighting in a ring. It is more of a jester act/comedy skit than a fight to be honest. People enjoy watching the smaller weight classes because they can laugh at them and comfortably say they could manhandle those little boys. I KNOW I could dunk Floyd in the school toilet and give him a swirlie or two...
    Thanks for the insight into your mind.

This. It's a battle of two of the weakest boxers. It's like watching teenage girls play 1-on-1 basketball. Whoever wins, it's still mediocre competition.

The heavyweights are the real deal

If you saw Manny or Floyd on the street you would not be intimidated one bit

If you saw Deontay Wilder or Klitschko... Well that's a different story

I don't want to watch hyenas fight

I want to watch the Lions fight

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Are you kidding me. This is going to be amazing. I dont think the fight will be all that exciting but the fact that i want to see the pacman win so badly makes it exciting. Age isnt going to be a dissapointing factor. They may be older but they are much better fighters then anyone else in the weight class.

Floyd is my favourite boxer outside of Roy Jones Jr, so I love watching him fight. Manny is generally a very exciting fighter, so either way, I think it should be great.

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

I really hope it's a disappointment, would be really funny

technical boxing match of the highest level with much on the line - should be aight

The heavyweights are the real deal

If you saw Manny or Floyd on the street you would not be intimidated one bit

If you saw Deontay Wilder or Klitschko... Well that's a different story

I don't want to watch hyenas fight

I want to watch the Lions fight
    i agree in theory but there are not enough real heavyweights out there too care too much about the division

but yeah my little sister looks more menacing than those two little runners
    can't really tell on tv doe so it's all good

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robert de niro
    I really hope it's a disappointment, would be really funny
    Not gonna lie, it'd be pretty hilarious if after paying $100 for this Floyd just trolls the shit out of everyone and gets on his bike the whole fight.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Not gonna lie, it'd be pretty hilarious if after paying $100 for this Floyd just trolls the shit out of everyone and gets on his bike the whole fight.

he said in an interview that he's a coward but a rich coward lol

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    source?

Repeat of Hagler-Hearns baby!