Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Is Manny/Paceeeowww the most overhyped sporting event in history?

here i was thinkin Josh was going to admit to playing with pillow forts but
    Josh's patience wears thin.

You've dissapointed me Buda

Pac's legendary wars with the 3 Mexican greats Barrera,Morales,Marquez are god like

Quote Originally Posted by BlakFrankWhite
    You've dissapointed me Buda

Pac's legendary wars with the 3 Mexican greats Barrera,Morales,Marquez are god like
    I meant to say Mayweather. Messed up the title too.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Wait... this is coming from a 30 year old guy with no job and no real world skills.

Chris, you're the biggest joke on here. You get shit on more than anyone in history but you keep coming back day after day because you literally having nothing better to do. No job, no friends, no significant other, no education, NOTHING. Just nothing.

When you die your obituary will be two sentences long. And the only people who will show up to the funeral will be caterers and flower people. Sick legacy you have. Literally achieved nothing in life.

Wait... this is coming from a 30 year old guy with no job and no real world skills.

Chris, you're the biggest joke on here. You get shit on more than anyone in history but you keep coming back day after day because you literally having nothing better to do. No job, no friends, no significant other, no education, NOTHING. Just nothing.

When you die your obituary will be two sentences long. And the only people who will show up to the funeral will be caterers and flower people. Sick legacy you have. Literally achieved nothing in life.
    Akrazotile gets bodied in every thread

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Akrazotile gets bodied in every thread

You WISH you were bodied like me boi. Real tawk.

Yo Jash lemme get an invite to that viewing party bruv. Bus me out gawd. Lets peep how them boys throw them thangs.

Banned

Yes so?

are you only going to this "viewing party" because you saw 9empire talking about going to a viewing party? like, are most of your real life experiences learned on insidehoops? and you just repeat them pretending that you have a life of your own? because we all know you are a loner and the only viewing party youll have is alone in the dark in your moms basement viewing ish threads.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 05-02-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    are you only going to this "viewing party" because you saw 9empire talking about going to a viewing party? like, are most of your real life experiences learned on insidehoops? and you just repeat them pretending that you have a life of your own? because we all know you are a loner and the only viewing party youll have is alone in the dark in your moms basement viewing ish threads.
    Good stuff you fat nerdy asian loser. You do understand that you're viewed as the lowest level of scum on here. No one respects you. Mainly because you're a delusional loser 27 year old desperate c[COLOR="Black"]oc[/COLOR]k sucker who vents his frustration on ISH.

I went to the viewing party. We played drunk uno for three ****ing hours waiting for the fight to start.

Meanwhile you were alone? At your moms... on the couch, with a couple of your loser chinese relatives, who probably smell like shit and have no social lives of their own, like I would suspect from relatives of such a bottom feeding leech, midget fatso that tries to get chicks on dating websites but fails miserably because of how ugly you are and the unlikeable vibes you give off on the internet.

Kill yourself.

And I was right. This fight was garbage.

I lost 200 bones. Why would I pick Manny? Floyd didn't do anything exciting but yet, he won. So what? Its not entertaining.

Lol @ all you suckers that paid. Idiots.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Good stuff you fat nerdy asian loser. You do understand that you're viewed as the lowest level of scum on here. No one respects you. Mainly because you're a delusional loser 27 year old desperate c[COLOR="Black"]oc[/COLOR]k sucker who vents his frustration on ISH.

I went to the viewing party. We played drunk uno for three ****ing hours waiting for the fight to start.

Meanwhile you were alone? At your moms... on the couch, with a couple of your loser chinese relatives, who probably smell like shit and have no social lives of their own, like I would suspect from relatives of such a bottom feeding leech, midget fatso that tries to get chicks on dating websites but fails miserably because of how ugly you are and the unlikeable vibes you give off on the internet.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

MURDER!!!

Asian down!!!!

Banned

Kill yourself.
    Holy shamwow