Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Is Manny/Paceeeowww the most overhyped sporting event in history?

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Good stuff you fat nerdy asian loser. You do understand that you're viewed as the lowest level of scum on here. No one respects you. Mainly because you're a delusional loser 27 year old desperate c[COLOR="Black"]oc[/COLOR]k sucker who vents his frustration on ISH.

I went to the viewing party. We played drunk uno for three ****ing hours waiting for the fight to start.

Meanwhile you were alone? At your moms... on the couch, with a couple of your loser chinese relatives, who probably smell like shit and have no social lives of their own, like I would suspect from relatives of such a bottom feeding leech, midget fatso that tries to get chicks on dating websites but fails miserably because of how ugly you are and the unlikeable vibes you give off on the internet.

Kill yourself.

Banned

Default Re: Is Manny/Paceeeowww the most overhyped sporting event in history?

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Good stuff you fat nerdy asian loser. You do understand that you're viewed as the lowest level of scum on here. No one respects you. Mainly because you're a delusional loser 27 year old desperate c[COLOR="Black"]oc[/COLOR]k sucker who vents his frustration on ISH.

I went to the viewing party. We played drunk uno for three ****ing hours waiting for the fight to start.

Meanwhile you were alone? At your moms... on the couch, with a couple of your loser chinese relatives, who probably smell like shit and have no social lives of their own, like I would suspect from relatives of such a bottom feeding leech, midget fatso that tries to get chicks on dating websites but fails miserably because of how ugly you are and the unlikeable vibes you give off on the internet.

Kill yourself.