Exclamation Remember your nr #1

these are the biggest basketballs forum in the universe.

your a celebraty . your nr #1

jeff HAND PICK every single member that go to these website , he doesnt let any loser register and send emale , the have to go thorugh many hoop and send him many emale until the accept them . EVERYSINGLE member here are above everage intellectual , and even mensa intellectual , we are CONSTANTLY sharpen each other , CONSTANTLY test teach other wit

jeff are breeding army of warrior , we are the most elite poster on the internet

all the celebraty read these forum , all the nba player , all the biggest NBA news website and all the biggest rumor come from here

you = nr #1

were one big famely guys

Default Re: Remember your nr #1

Agreed. That's why I bully people on here. To make them stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Agreed. That's why I bully people on here. To make them stronger.
    your right , most people are to scared the cant live up to the pressure of these forum so the dont register . you well be surprised how many celebraty i have talk to who tell my flat out the dint have the balls to make account here .. many people have crumble under pressure and have deppression or suicide .. but the ones that grow stronger ?? most loyal poster and famely you well ever meet and 100% brain post everytime. thats why were the best

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    your right , most people are to scared the cant live up to the pressure of these forum so the dont register . you well be surprised how many celebraty i have talk to who tell my flat out the dint have the balls to make account here .. many people have crumble under pressure and have deppression or suicide .. but the ones that grow stronger ?? most loyal poster and famely you well ever meet and 100% brain post everytime. thats why were the best
    Hell look at RR3 for instance. He was bullied to the point he tried to kill hymself. Not even kidding... look it up.

And now he's one of the strongest dudes on here. Can't argue with those results.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Theoo, have you thought about being a moderator on ISH? We could use your leadership and wisdom around here.

Why is Theoo so red?