Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Man kills spider with spray what happens next will disgust you (Zombie Worm)

I tried to warn you

https://youtu.be/4E5vUUtSWT4

yeah that came out of the dead spider
    Last edited by Hit_Em; 05-02-2015 at 07:22 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Man kills spider with spray what happens next will disgust you (Zombie Worm)

LMAO the guy sprays it afterwards just in case.

Banned

Default Re: Man kills spider with spray what happens next will disgust you (Zombie Worm)

That is a funny ass video. Especially the end, when he sprays it again.

Sunshine State

Looks delicious.

Banned

Gordian Worm aka horsehair worm

This sick ****ing parasite takes over insect brains and makes them search for water.Once they find water they jump into it (lake/stream/dirty pond)where they drown.They then wiggle out into the water so they can find a mate.Infant bugs that live in water eat the eggs of the gordian worm.When those bugs who ate the egg mature they are normally ate by something bigger (cricket in this case) and the cycle continues non stop.They take over the crickets brain and this happens all over again

There are other parasites who do this to other animals (even us).They take over the brain to force them to do something so they can reproduce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df_iGe_JSzI

Why did i continue to look into this
    Last edited by Hit_Em; 05-02-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hit_Em

This sick ****ing parasite takes over insect brains and makes them search for water.Once they find water they jump into it (lake/stream/dirty pond)where they drown.They then wiggle out into the water so they can find a mate.Infant bugs that live in water eat the eggs of the gordian worm.When those bugs who ate the egg mature they are normally ate by something bigger (cricket in this case) and the cycle continues non stop.They take over the crickets brain and this happens all over again

There are other parasites who do this to other animals (even us).They take over the brain to force them to do something so they can reproduce.

Thats fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king badass.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    What happens if it gets inside a human?
    i dont know but this biting my nail habit that i have had since being a kid prolly has something to do with bacteria forcing me to bite my nails...matter fact idk im watching the playoffs dont got time to think about this weird shit

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    What happens if it gets inside a human?
    "P.tricuspidatus is also remarkably able to survive the predation of their host, being able to wiggle out of the predator that has eaten the host."

NEVER eat an insect/spider.

That actually might be this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermithidae

Since it's brown and is coming out of a spider.

Horsehair worms are black, and often target insects - not spiders. The video link posted of the Praying Mantis worm would be a Horsehair worm.

I'm going to be sick looking at all this shit. Worms have ALWAYS disgusted me, parasitic worms that live inside of hosts are just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hit_Em

sounds like Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

[QUOTE] worm obtains nourishment from it

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Nature has produced some ****ed up shit.