Cool who here want to box me ??

oh man last night i watch the boxing and now im HUGE fan that were crazy . so today i go to sport direct and i boxing glove and very cool boxing short and cool boxer belt . i have be practising my punching all day i have be throwing pillow in the air and punch it so hard it make loud noise on my door , i have punch my wall , wardrobe , everything. you well not belive how hard i punch (evenmy neighbor hear how loud the noise on my wardrobe was). im gone need alot more boxing training but i belive i can be profesisonal . do anyone on ish hoop wanna box me maybe in august ?

we can do boxing in my room . it are pretty small and i have big bed that cover must the room but there are still small space between my bed and room . but otherwise there are plenty of space to do boxing . i can set up camera in all the corner so ish can watch live stream. ish hoop can then decide iwnner on stream. i well be training for these all summer. LETS DO THESE

Default Re: who here want to box me ??

Like training for 3 months is going to make you even a halfway decent fighter

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Like training for 3 months is going to make you even a halfway decent fighter
    excuse me but if your one my neighbors you would not be saying that .. i went to all my neighbor house andasked them if they heared the punching and they all say yes . i punch my wardrobe SO hard everone in neighborhood heared me .. you underestimate my athleticim . im gone watch floyd maywather and pacqio all summer youtube video and learn there technique and i well be punching practise 4-5 hour a day.

if you think i cant fight then come to my room in august man im not scared ..

Theoo are already boxing god before Theoo even watch the boxing

Are would box you but scaired to get mine butt kicked by the Theoo.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Theoo are already boxing god before Theoo even watch the boxing

Are would box you but scaired to get mine butt kicked by the Theoo.
    yea its cool men i dont blame oyu . i just tested my punching power again , i throw pillow in air from one end of my room and i punch it so hard the pillow go all the way to the other end and then i punch one the door to my house so hard that it close and the GLASS on the door break . oh crap i guess i underestimate my punching power as well now there are glass everywhere and it dint even hurt my hand , i haved no idea i can punch these hard the whole time . i mean i nkow i always win fight against people with my gang patenz , but i can punch these hard ? i cantb elive i didnt box earlier

Banned

Theoo, I'd recommend selling the upcoming fight on PPV instead of live streaming for free. This fight could sell millions if promoted well on ISH.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    I'm down what's your tale of the tape?

6'0" 5/8
    192lbs
    75" reach

I've got no professional training and my reflexes are pretty slow. But my stamina is elite for my size and I've got good power. I also used to slap box against black kids in high school. I'll pm you my paypal info so you can pay for my plane ticket. Also would you be down for a pillow fight in your room after the fight?
    Fight of the millennium.

Buffalo "Billion $ Bills" Bill vs. "the icealand slugger" Theoo.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    I'm down what's your tale of the tape?

6'0" 5/8
    192lbs
    75" reach

I've got no professional training and my reflexes are pretty slow. But my stamina is elite for my size and I've got good power. I also used to slap box against black kids in high school. I'll pm you my paypal info so you can pay for my plane ticket. Also would you be down for a pillow fight in your room after the fight?
    sounds good man

im

5'10
    82kg pure muscle
    72" reach

my punch can be heared in the whole neighborhood , i have CRAZY speed from my basketballs careerand can jump very high .. have crazy stamina and more . alot of athleticim and i am VERY Dedicated boxer now , ive been practising my punching non stop since i watch the match.. not even kidding one of my pillow are ruined. and yea afterwards we can pillow fight and play nb2k14 i have it on pc with ultimate mod with all the classic player

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Theoo, I'd recommend selling the upcoming fight on PPV instead of live streaming for free. This fight could sell millions if promoted well on ISH.
    maybe your right man . im gone emale paris hilton and see if she well come and more celebraty so we can make more money

NBA Legend

op have no dickes in hes boxers short

i fight you

i'm 6'3 and 185 lbs

i am feather fisted, have a glass chin, absolutely no heart and terrible technique

my ring walk very menacing doe

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13
    i fight you

i'm 6'3 and 185 lbs

i am feather fisted, have a glass chin, absolutely no heart and terrible technique

my ring walk very menacing doe
    You are also very cute and innocent

I can never fight you