Thread: DOG driving car

Red face DOG driving car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRN_L3nTlLQ

oh men these are the best video ever !!! and people doubt that dog are the best pet in the world !!! im gone teach these to my dog as well. can you imagine how many woman i well be able to sex when my goldan retriever are driving my car ? i well drive through laugavegurinn in my $15000 doller car with the window down , my dog iwth sunglasses driving and me in the other seat inviting sexy woman to the car.

my dog is one the most alpa dog ever , i have train him to bark if fat woman try to stroke hes fur and do puppy eye if there are sexy woman walking by , he always bark when girls try to sleep at my house after sex and when im drunk he chase away when i bring ugly woman home . he are the most loyal dog ever and he have more expansive sunglasses then most peoples make in 1 month (im millionare , i have 1.000.260 isk in my account)

College star

Default Re: DOG driving car

Some say dogs are better drivers than icealandic people is this true theo?

I don't think the dog for one second actually understood it was controlling the car. It was just reacting to the trainers specific commands.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    i think well trained dog can definitaly be better driver then most people .. becuse the do as there said and many people dont listen. the well learn all the rules of road very fast and the well listen to them . my dog never go to the couch or kitchen becuse i have ban him from there . but these are new technology and there still training there dog , i think it are BIG possibility that dogs well drive taxis , bus and so on in the future . at least im training my dog so the can contribute more to society .

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    i think well trained dog can definitaly be better driver then most people .. becuse the do as there said and many people dont listen. the well learn all the rules of road very fast and the well listen to them . my dog never go to the couch or kitchen becuse i have ban him from there . but these are new technology and there still training there dog , i think it are BIG possibility that dogs well drive taxis , bus and so on in the future . at least im training my dog so the can contribute more to society .
    Theoo is snoop dog the smartest of all dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I don't think the dog for one second actually understood it was controlling the car. It was just reacting to the trainers specific commands.
    dont be so pessamistic man that are becuse that are new technology and the still have to train the dog more , there are no doubt in my mind that after enough training my dog can drive down laugavegur ( tourist street in icleand) and pick up girls. dont unterestimate intelligance of a dog

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan

Better but slower.. you know how long it takes to get somewhere when the driver has to stop and pee on every fire hydrant you pass

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Better but slower.. you know how long it takes to get somewhere when the driver has to stop and pee on every fire hydrant you pass

This already happens on most of the LA Metros.

awesome