Default Orlando Magic draft situation

Orlando Magic draft situation

The wing, however, is the Magic's deepest position. The team already has Victor Oladipo, Evan Fournier, Aaron Gordon and restricted free agent-to-be Tobias Harris at that spot, and Hennigan has said the team intends to retain Harris this offseason.

Power forward is the team's most glaring weak spot. Veteran Channing Frye stretches the floor on offense, but he was a defensive liability in 2014-15, especially when he played alongside center Nik Vucevic.

-- Orlando Sentinel

Banned

Default Re: Orlando Magic draft situation

Orlando should totally not draft Hezonja, and not draft Hezonja.

Don't draft Hezonja btw.

Banned

As long as they draft WCS or not draft Poordingus, I'll ink my way to Orlando Magic fandom once free agency hits.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot
    As long as they draft WCS or not draft Poordingus, I'll ink my way to Orlando Magic fandom once free agency hits.

Banned

I don't see how people rate Cauley Stein over Porzingis. Cauley Stein is a weak defender and interior player who can't shoot. His strength is his quickness and lateral movement which are both strengths Porzingis has plus he can shoot and score in the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I don't see how people rate Cauley Stein over Porzingis. Cauley Stein is a weak defender and interior player who can't shoot. His strength is his quickness and lateral movement which are both strengths Porzingis has plus he can shoot and score in the paint.
    Troll post?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Troll post?
    No it's been noted numerous times in scouting reports. I mean weak in terms of strength, when he comes up against bigger players he gets pushed around easy, struggles to box out and dictate his opponents position.