Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Chris Paul has dethroned Lebron as the biggest choker of the modern era

He's a choker and a career loser, just like LeBron was.

He needs to team up with minimum 2 real superstars and have role players hit huge clutch shots to lose those labels.

Default Re: Chris Paul has dethroned Lebron as the biggest choker of the modern era

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    CP3 is the only guy in a Clipper uni actually trying out there all game. Blake vanished again in the 2nd half and JJ, Crawford and Barnes were completely useless.
    this.

not a cp3 fan by any stretch, but he's the only clipper out there ballin' no matter the score. with an iffy hamstring

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    as I said until Ray hit that Shot.. in case you don't remember, game 7 came after that shot..

and after playing poorly in games 1,2,3,5, and Wade being the man in game 4.. the choke was in full force.. a good 4th quarter wouldn't have made up for playing badly in 4/5 games before that
    Was Lebron really a choker in the MIA-OKC finals though? He consistently put up good stats.

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt

He needs to team up with minimum 2 real superstars and have role players hit huge clutch shots to lose those labels.
    Kobe
    Dwight
    Paul

what could have been.

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    Can't choke away games if you are getting blown out of the arena.

Chris PauL

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

as I said until Ray hit that Shot.. in case you don't remember, game 7 came after that shot..

and after playing poorly in games 1,2,3,5, and Wade being the man in game 4.. the choke was in full force.. a good 4th quarter wouldn't have made up for playing badly in 4/5 games before that
    Ok? and before Ray allen hit the shot, LeBron hit a 3, and had 16 pts in that quarter.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt

Or just go to the east.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Ok? and before Ray allen hit the shot, LeBron hit a 3, and had 16 pts in that quarter.
    Come on man.

Did you fall into a coma in the last 4 minutes of the 4th?

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Bosh got the rebound off a Lebron miss..

anyways

if Ray Allen misses that 3 and they lose that series, the 4/5 games prior where he played poorly would heavily outweigh a quarter of great play and it would have been seen as a disappointment/choke..

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    Was Lebron really a choker in the MIA-OKC finals though? He consistently put up good stats.
    no

Bosh got the rebound off a Lebron miss..

anyways

if Ray Allen misses that 3 and they lose that series, the 4/5 games prior where he played poorly would heavily outweigh a quarter of great play and it would have been seen as a disappointment/choke..
    Again, before the LeBron miss, LeBron hit a 3 on the possession before... and had the 16 pts to put Ray Allen in position to hit the 3.

and even if all that never happened, he'd still be a champion from 2012... and you're trying to compare this to a guy who has never seen the conference finals.

Again, before the LeBron miss, LeBron hit a 3 on the possession before... and had the 16 pts to put Ray Allen in position to hit the 3.

and even if all that never happened, he'd still be a champion from 2012... and you're trying to compare this to a guy who has never seen the conference finals.

COOL DUDE

and like i've already said 100 times.. 4/5 poorly played games before that is going to outweigh one great quarter of basketball if they go on to lose

i'm not saying he choked, but he was on the verge of choking... he made up for it in the last 6 quarters

how can you be this dense not to understand that?

and i'm not comparing him to anybody.. my original post in this thread was just pointing out that during the 2013 finals Bran was choking.. they were literally leaving him wide open for 5 straight games and it was working.. it would have been considered choking if they lose

these two players don't belong in the same sentence tbh

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Paul is not a choker. Griffin is, two of his turn overs killed the momentum.
    Griffin will never be a champ.
    Doc River is stupid as always.
    Hardon Sucks.He's good as the ref want him to be..

Local High School Star

he was in serious contention in 2013 until Ray hit that shot..
    Lebron scored 16 points in that 4th quarter, including a 3 before Ray. But yeah, it was all Ray. ****ing idiots.

COOL DUDE

and like i've already said 100 times.. 4/5 poorly played games before that is going to outweigh one great quarter of basketball if they go on to lose

i'm not saying he choked, but he was on the verge of choking... he made up for it in the last 6 quarters

how can you be this dense not to understand that?

and i'm not comparing him to anybody.. my original post in this thread was just pointing out that during the 2013 finals Bran was choking.. they were literally leaving him wide open for 5 straight games and it was working.. it would have been considered choking if they lose

these two players don't belong in the same sentence tbh
    Being on the verge of choking does not equal choking.

Which is why LeBron hasn't been in contention since 2011. It's pretty simple