Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Where the Hawks haters at?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I dont know if a 60 win team beating a 45 win team with its best player injured half the series is what you want to hang your "What say you now?" hat on.

You have been here since at least 2011 I see.

You miss teams making the finals...losing..and still getting clowned for it? Im guessing not. See the 11 heat...12 thunder...14 heat. Before that the 08 Lakers got laughed at...07 Cavs...the Mavs for letting the heat come back in 06.

Those are the standards your team will be held to if its great. Always has been.

Hell teams win titles and get called flukes.

There is long long way to reach respectability.

The only team that seems to have it no matter what right now are the Spurs. And it took them 17 years of greatness and 5 rings to get it.

Guys are walking around with 2 rings having made the finals 5 times and getting called losers.

Hate doesnt stop. Ever. You dont even put a dent in it by beating middle of the pack teams in tough games that came down to one shot.
    Excellent post.

Quote Originally Posted by WallIn
    It's not an excuse, it's a fact commonly accepted by the ISH community and refuted only by like 2 Hawks fans, maybe 3.

No need to be so insecure. 5 of 6 matches in the series were one possession games. It is what it is. Hawks are neither dominant nor a championship material.

I'd go farther. Neither is any Eastern Conference team at this point.
    Damn, you're salty as hell. The Wizards are inferior, no need to make excuses after claiming you won the series when Wall came back. You CANNOT back peddle. You must take a stand and stick to it which you have not done.

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

Don't know what Hawks fan want. Your team plays like mediocre dogs against the Nets (whom most of ISH doesn't think even belongs in the playoffs) and the Wizards (with Wall missing games and getting carried by Pierce).

James and Kobe actually have legit accomplishments and still get clowned. Hawks get clowned because they shouldn't have been taken to six by either of those teams. People saying "you're done now that Wall is back" just goes to show the low expectations people have for the Hawks due to their level of play against teams that most had the Hawks rolling over (at least for the Nets).

And no, you guys wont stop getting clowned even if the Hawks beat the Cavs because most don't think the East is worth a damn. Plus Love is out and Kyrie is hobbled. In fact, the Hawks will look worse if the series goes on long.

No hate, just the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernkastel
    Don't know what Hawks fan want. Your team plays like mediocre dogs against the Nets (whom most of ISH doesn't think even belongs in the playoffs) and the Wizards (with Wall missing games and getting carried by Pierce).

James and Kobe actually have legit accomplishments and still get clowned. Hawks get clowned because they shouldn't have been taken to six by either of those teams. People saying "you're done now that Wall is back" just goes to show the low expectations people have for the Hawks due to their level of play against teams that most had the Hawks rolling over (at least for the Nets).

And no, you guys wont stop getting clowned even if the Hawks beat the Cavs because most don't think the East is worth a damn. Plus Love is out and Kyrie is hobbled. In fact, the Hawks will look worse if the series goes on long.

No hate, just the facts.
    Celtics in 08 went to 7 in 2 straight series "Just facts". But of course you'll have some dumb ass excuse as yall always do. Never want to own up to the fact your logic is flawed or you may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Celtics in 08 went to 7 in 2 straight series "Just facts". But of course you'll have some dumb ass excuse as yall always do. Never want to own up to the fact your logic is flawed or you may be wrong.
    Unless the '08 Celtics are walking out to play the Cavs, then it doesn't matter what they did. This is the '15 Hawks. There's no reason to be confident in this team from what they've shown, which is evident when you're bragging about beating this Wizards team, going 6 against Brooklyn, in an all-time weak East.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernkastel
    Unless the '08 Celtics are walking out to play the Cavs, then it doesn't matter what they did. This is the '15 Hawks. There's no reason to be confident in this team from what they've shown, which is evident when you're bragging about beating this Wizards team, going 6 against Brooklyn, in an all-time weak East.
    I'm confident in the team because they are winning. This isn't a beauty pagent. And considering I've been correct about nearly EVERY Hawks related prediction I've made and the rest of this forum has been flat out WRONG consistently this season I don't see a reason that would change. There's just so much salt that the "Cocky Hawks Fans" keep getting it right.

I'm confident in the team because they are winning. This isn't a beauty pagent. And considering I've been correct about nearly EVERY Hawks related prediction I've made and the rest of this forum has been flat out WRONG consistently this season I don't see a reason that would change. There's just so much salt that the "Cocky Hawks Fans" keep getting it right.
    Even Hawk fans have been critical about their poor performance through out their series (wasn't paying much attention on the Wiz threads, but certainly in the Brooklyn series). You can keep pulling for them, but non-fans are going to look to those performances and say

in before "eastern conference is weak"

As funny as it would be for the Chicken Hawks to beat Lebron in the ECF, your winning prediction streak is about to come to a screeching halt...this round or the next.
    "If you're not first, you're last"- Ricky Bobby

Basketball Genius

so much sodium in here i thought i entered the salt factory.

hawks will win the championship. you heard it here first.