Question Quick InsideHoops poll whether Sacramento will make the playoffs next year

Yes or No

I vote yes

Yes - 1
    No - 0

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

Default Re: Quick InsideHoops poll whether Sacramento will make the playoffs next year

I just checked and saw that the Kings play in the West, so they will not make it.

Default Re: Quick InsideHoops poll whether Sacramento will make the playoffs next year

No

west too deep

Banned

Yes

Can I vote in October? Never know if they'll get the first pick and then trade Rudy Gay for Durant (Latter is kind hard I know.) So I won't predict anything before see their roster.

Warriors
    Thunder
    Rockets
    Spurs
    Grizzlies
    Clippers
    Mavericks
    Pelicans

I think those are the 8 teams that'll make the playoffs next season, so no I don't think the Kings will make it. Just not next season at least. West is just too deep. Its possible that the Phoenix Suns might be better than Sacramento next season too.

Thanks for the painful reminder that these forums still don't have polls enabled.

Nah

In the East they easily would but unfortunately for them, they play in the West

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Don't see it.

They need to add some more pieces, wouldn't mind them adding ty lawson and drafting a decent pf to partner with Cousins.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

nope

No....