Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: if Lebron can win 2 titles without wade. he'l match Kobe for most all time..........

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    Every thread you make is so full of agenda, one-sided or selective criteria, and shit posting, you're in no position to call anyone a troll.

Kobe is currently 12th on my all-time list. He was 11th but I had forgotten about Oscar, thanks for the reminder.
    Most reasonable fans already had Kobe as borderline top 10/top 13 before winning his 4th ring, but after 2009 it wasn't even an argument, he cemented himself in the top 10.

Jordan, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Shaq, Russell, Hakeem, Duncan and Wilt are the only players that can be ranked in front of him. No one else has a case. IMO at best he's top 5 with only Jordan, Kareem, Russell and Wilt being undisputedly better. Usually if anyone didn't have Kobe at #10 before '09, guys like West, Moses and Oscar were the ones that would be ranked in the #10 spot over Kobe, but honestly, what had they really done to place themselves over Bryant? After '09 there really weren't more than 9 players that could reasonably be ranked in front of him.

Take into consideration the following things:
    - Peak play
    - Overall career stats
    - Awards/Records/Accomplishments
    - Championships
    etc. etc.

Default Re: if Lebron can win 2 titles without wade. he'l match Kobe for most all time..........

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    Most reasonable fans already had Kobe as borderline top 10/top 13 before winning his 4th ring, but after 2009 it wasn't even an argument, he cemented himself in the top 10.

Jordan, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Shaq, Russell, Hakeem, Duncan and Wilt are the only players that can be ranked in front of him. No one else has a case. IMO at best he's top 5 with only Jordan, Kareem, Russell and Wilt being undisputedly better. Usually if anyone didn't have Kobe at #10 before '09, guys like West, Moses and Oscar were the ones that would be ranked in the #10 spot over Kobe, but honestly, what had they really done to place themselves over Bryant? After '09 there really weren't more than 9 players that could reasonably be ranked in front of him.

- Peak play
    - Overall career stats
    - Championships
    etc. etc.
    To say LeBron doesn't have "a case" is ridiculous. There are arguments to be made for having either player over the other

Wow, it's true. Almost every single player that he listed is better than Kobe. Because that list is strong. Duncan, Jordan, Wilt, Kareem, and so on and so on. Bird.

And Gasol is going to be a HOFer.

Steph Curry already caught Kobe in MVP's, and after this season he'll only be one behind Kobe on your arbitrary, bullshit list.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul
    Lol you have Kobe ranked 12th lol yet another troll that's Kobe hater go figure.
    That avy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Wow, it's true. Almost every single player that he listed is better than Kobe. Because that list is strong. Duncan, Jordan, Wilt, Kareem, and so on and so on. Bird.

And Gasol is going to be a HOFer.

I can understand being a troll and saying every single player that ever played is better than kobe

But to still not know what this thread is about is inexcusable

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Steph Curry already caught Kobe in MVP's, and after this season he'll only be one behind Kobe on your arbitrary, bullshit list.
    Bullshit list? Its simply a list of factual events

How is truth bullshit?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1

- Peak play
    - Overall career stats
    - Championships
    etc. etc.
    I'm fairly certain I saw your username posted in a thread listing ISH's Kobe stans. Really hurts the credibility, makes it tough.

Despite my dislike for engaging with player stans I'll bite and at least list my tiers of players. If you're interested I can offer some additional insight but for now this is how they're grouped in my eyes.

Tier 1: Jordan, Kareem, Russell, Wilt (in that order).

Tier 2: Duncan, Magic, Shaq (sometimes ABC, sometimes ACB, Duncan is the only constant as far as his spot).

Tier 2.5: Bird.

Tier 3: Hakeem, LeBron, Kobe, Oscar (in that order most of the time, I'll cop to being an Oscar fan and will admit that that's why I occasionally bump him up to 11th. I think he's underrated but that's just a personal thing, plus I have a real affinity for PGs. I also hate kenneth's incessant shit posting, dude knows how to amplify Kobe hate).

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    To say LeBron doesn't have "a case" is ridiculous. There are arguments to be made for having either player over the other
    over kobe?

no reasonable or well-respected basketball fan will ever say that bran's resume > kobe's. no one will remember arbitrary stats like "most 30/6/2/3/1 games at home under a fully lit room with a full moon out after the winter solstice"

just stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    over kobe?

no reasonable or well-respected basketball fan will ever say that bran's resume > kobe's. no one will remember arbitrary stats like "most 30/6/2/3/1 games at home under a fully lit room with a full moon out after the winter solstice"

just stop it.
    I'm still ranking Kobe ahead if I have to pick, but you're just wrong if you don't think it can go either way.

yes, because exactly like Shaq, Wade was the most dominant force in the league during their finals run and won fmvp both times.

fantastic stuff OP

over kobe?

just stop it.

People, media and people in the NBA have already started ranking Lebron ahead of Kobe. And he's only 30.

At 30, Lebron has more individual accolades than Kobe, and here I'm counting his two rings with Shaq leading as individual accolades.
    and this is without the massive difference in stats that lebron is miles ahead of Kobe.

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Nash

People, media and people in the NBA have already started ranking Lebron ahead of Kobe. And he's only 30.

At 30, Lebron has more individual accolades than Kobe, and here I'm counting his two rings with Shaq leading as individual accolades.
    and this is without the massive difference in stats that lebron is miles ahead of Kobe.
    bran stans letting delusions of grandeur plague their minds

people were already saying bran was better than jordan too? does that make them anymore credible?

bran stans letting delusions of grandeur plague their minds

people were already saying bran was better than jordan too? does that make them anymore credible?
    what exactly makes Kobe ahead of Lebron?

and if you say the extra rings with shaq then please just go ahead and hold this L. I can mention 100 other things that proves lebron is the better player.

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    what exactly makes Kobe ahead of Lebron?

and if you say the extra rings with shaq then please just go ahead and hold this L. I can mention 100 other things that proves lebron is the better player.
    dis nikka just can't stop

boiled down:

[B]5
    Last edited by PsychoBe; 05-19-2015 at 01:47 AM.