Default how good is this Towns/Okafor?

i am always not a big fan of developing these hype rookies..
    i am happy that LAL now has decent youngsters! JC, Randle, pick #2! yahoo00!

however, i am wondering, would it be better to have exchange #2 pick + jordan hill for DeMarcus Cousins? I like the dude, he's proven to be very very very good! and he's only 24! he showed domination and maturity throughout these years, he's no longer that little punk no more. At certain extent, i found him more reliable than these rookies, which also allows lakers to be back at championship run much quicker.

what u guys recon?

Default Re: how good is this Towns/Okafor?

when you think towns you get glimpses of anthony davis or what he can be if he develops properly, he is still raw but has the defensive mindset to get blocks..offense needs time but can be good

okafor is already polished post guy, can punish guys on the block but the dude is hack a shaq at the line and has amare-esque defense where guys just blow by him

College superstar

Default Re: how good is this Towns/Okafor?

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    i am always not a big fan of developing these hype rookies..
    i am happy that LAL now has decent youngsters! JC, Randle, pick #2! yahoo00!

however, i am wondering, would it be better to have exchange #2 pick + jordan hill for DeMarcus Cousins? I like the dude, he's proven to be very very very good! and he's only 24! he showed domination and maturity throughout these years, he's no longer that little punk no more. At certain extent, i found him more reliable than these rookies, which also allows lakers to be back at championship run much quicker.

what u guys recon?
    If we can get DMC for the #2 and Jordan Hill, the Lakers need to make the trade.