Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Did Lebron and the NYPD secretly collude to allow the Cavs to advance?

Since their 19 game winning streak, many claimed the Hawks would be eastern conference finals locks. Along with this, the Hawks defense on Lebron James during the course of the season was relentless in most of their matchups, forcing him to turn the ball over several times.

The crux of this defense on Lebron? Thabo Sefolosha.

Lebron had faced Thabo before, notably in the 2012 NBA Finals. He knew he could be a detriment to his happy go lucky "I'm coming home and winning a ring" story, and league knew too.

On April 8th, 2015, Sefolosha and teammate Pero Antić were arrested outside a nightclub in New York City for allegedly interfering with police after Chris Copeland of the Indiana Pacers was stabbed in the abdomen following an argument.

In this incident, Thabo Seflosha injured his leg. Do you really think it was just police brutality? Or something deeper?

Could Lebron have notified Adam Silver about Sefolosha's defense, who then contacted NYPD sleeper agents?

How far does Lebron's collusion go?

Last edited by Springsteen; 05-21-2015 at 04:53 AM.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Did Lebron and the NYPD secretly collude to allow the Cavs to advance?

Except Lebron raped Thabo in 2012

Default Re: Did Lebron and the NYPD secretly collude to allow the Cavs to advance?

Nah. Just as every year injuries helping his run in the already weak East(except for Love and Bosh in 12)

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    Nah. Just as every year injuries helping his run in the already weak East(except for Love and Bosh in 12)
    Hawks got to play the Wizards with Wall's hand injured. Easiest path to the ECF ever.

Plus Kyrie is maybe 20% of his usual self

No excuses for the Hawks

Thabo is good but he's not Jimmy Butler strong

Lebron would still have his way in the post

That said, it would have been helpful to be able to throw multiple defenders at him

LeBron was the one who made the buzzer go off in Staples during the Clipps-Spurs Game 7

LeBron was again in Staples for the Clipps-Rockets game 6. He was invisible... he was semi-blocking Clippers' shots in the 4th quarter.

I also think he made one of my friend have amoebiasis. I don't know why.

NBA lottery pick

I

Quote Originally Posted by HelterSkelter
    LeBron was the one who made the buzzer go off in Staples during the Clipps-Spurs Game 7

LeBron was again in Staples for the Clipps-Rockets game 6. He was invisible... he was semi-blocking Clippers' shots in the 4th quarter.

I also think he made one of my friend have amoebiasis. I don't know why.
    I can see validity in all of these claims. Perhaps Lebron controls events in our lives on a universal and/or multiversal spectrum? Is he colluding with inter-dimensional beings?

When googling "cthulu basketball" in Google Images, the second row of results includes this image.

I have to investigate further. I will keep you all posted.

It's the East, the competition is shit like the conference.

Wade was injured in '12, '13, and '14, Bosh was injured in '12 and played like he was Rupaul in '13, Love and Kyrie are currently injured, etc..

@ OP,

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen

Those damn New York police with their "Chicago Police" patches.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    that's how you know it's for real.

-Smak

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Iman and Kyrie are hurt too......