Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Ted Cruz Absolutely ETHERS Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    It was a simple question that should've been answered without any issue.

I didn't know this was 1990 and 'gay' was still a hard topic.

He could've simply answered as he had in the past, and kept it moving... but he was clearly defensive and ducking it.

And f*ck off.

I don't know anything about Cruz or any candidate as I stopped following politricks years ago.
    There we go then. You are spouting off about something you don't know anything about. That was clearly a loaded question, and a typical cheap media tactic used to smear people they don't like.

If you can't see why when you're running a Presidential campaign it might be a trifle annoying to never get any serious political questions, but to instead to be effectively slandered by the questioner, again and again and again, then you must be pretty dim. It annoys me just watching all this phoney bullshit - you seem to want more of that crap, i do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    i also believe that some folks are also born attracted to little kids.
    They call themselves child lovers lmao

Nice to see all our resident euro-trash and dumb-asses lecturing Americans on the politics of Ted Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    It was a simple question that should've been answered without any issue.

I didn't know this was 1990 and 'gay' was still a hard topic.

He could've simply answered as he had in the past, and kept it moving... but he was clearly defensive and ducking it.

And f*ck off.

I don't know anything about Cruz or any candidate as I stopped following politricks years ago.
    The problem is they don't ask democrats these same dumb questions.

Why don't reporters constantly ask Hilary "why were you against gay marriage before, but now you're not? What changed? And why did your change of opinion coincide with the exact moment that public opinion hit the 50% mark".

NBA Superstar

his Christian beliefs against gays parallels ISIS muslim beliefs against gays, both based on their diehard religious beliefs. so its sort of dumb how he deflects the question. just because ISIS is more hardcore and crazy muslim than christians doesn't mean Christians can't be asked that question or be accused of the same hate against them.

he doesn't ether anyone, dude just deflected it onto ISIS.

its funny tho how mainstream America believes so much in freedom of religion and then equality of all people, and won't ever address the issues in how they contradict one another because both must be absolute

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    his Christian beliefs against gays parallels ISIS muslim beliefs against gays, both based on their diehard religious beliefs. so its sort of dumb how he deflects the question. just because ISIS is more hardcore and crazy muslim than christians doesn't mean Christians can't be asked that question or be accused of the same hate against them.

he doesn't ether anyone, dude just deflected it onto ISIS.

its funny tho how mainstream America believes so much in freedom of religion and then equality of all people, and won't ever address the issues in how they contradict one another because both must be absolute

For the 100th time, he doesn't deflect the question. Christian teachings teach us to love everyone unconditionally. Nor does it say to throw gay people off rooftops like ISIS does.

So to say that his beliefs parallel ISIS's is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    ted cruz has such a punchable face

Indeed, is he a jew by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    I think if they were alive today, they wouldnt be happy with a lot of things. As for homosexuals, i dont have a problem with them as long as:
    1. they keep their private life to themselves
    2. are not allowed to marry
    3. are not allowed to raise kid
    4. dont organize pointless graphic street parades "yey i like to take it up the ass"
    What about kids who need to be adopted? Even if you think gay parents isn't the best, it's certainly better than no parents at all, isn't it?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    For the 100th time, he doesn't deflect the question. Christian teachings teach us to love everyone unconditionally. Nor does it say to throw gay people off rooftops like ISIS does.

So to say that his beliefs parallel ISIS's is absurd.

lol @ love everyone unconditionally

its conditionally, because dedicated Christians don't put their love for 'love everybody' over what their Bible tells them.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    lol @ love everyone unconditionally

its conditionally, because dedicated Christians don't put their love for 'love everybody' over what their Bible tells them.

Looks like you were suckered into believing that there's a Christian boogeyman out there by the Liberal media.

I find it funny how Cruz mentions radical Islam in his response, and how heinous they are, yet people still feel more comfortable in criticizing Christianity. Must come from that knowledge of knowing that Christians don't chop heads off.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Indeed, is he a jew by any chance?
    Canadian, so pretty much the same thing

He didn't ether anybody, he tried to dodge a question.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Nice to see all our resident euro-trash and dumb-asses lecturing Americans on the politics of Ted Cruz.
    Nice to see our resident tedious, stupid, whiney and effeminate loser with another typically characterless sarcastic jibe at everyone he's oh-so-superior to.

You're a joke dude. I swear the only reason you post on here is in some kind of pathetic attempt boost your clearly quite frail ego. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    He didn't ether anybody, he tried to dodge a question.
    So, if reporters start repeatedly asking President Obama "do you have a personal animus towards Jews" do you think he should just answer with a simple yes or no every time they continually ask him? Or, do you think at some point he should be like "why the hell do you keep asking me this?"

It's not that they want an answer. It that they hope by constantly asking him, that it puts it in people head that he does.

Banned

Meanwhile, state-sponsored Saudi beheadings are swept under the rug for obvious reasons.

They're hiring, btw if anyone's interested. Business is a-booming.