NBA lottery pick

Default The Perfect Storm For a King...

Your team is riddled with injuries to their key players.

Winning it all seems all but a pipe dream and everyone knows it.

Pretty much everyone is counting you out.

There's a team out West that looks unbeatable.

Your team has never won the championship.

Everything is riding on you to deliver a miracle.

This is the perfect storm for King James.

If he can deliver, the city of Cleveland, a championship, everything is forgiven. All the odds are against him. He shouldn't be able to win it all. However, if this guy comes out of the 2015 NBA Finals hoisting up the championship trophy and Finals MVP, he truly is the Chosen One.

Here's your chance LeBron. The world is watching and waiting.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: The Perfect Storm For a King...

It would make a great story, but it's not happening.

NBA lottery pick

I think this team, even with Love out and Kyrie hobbled, is actually quite good still, so I disagree here. I think the Love, and even to an extent, the Irving injury, were actually a blessing in disguise in the grand scheme of things. We were able to witness just how lethal a Thompson/Mozgov front court is defensively as well as how much of a beast and lock down defender Dellavedova is. Smith and Shumpert also had a real coming out party and proved just how valuable they are to the future success of the Cavs franchise. I mean, at this point there's a big debate on whether to even bring back Love or not with strong arguments that the Wiggins trade may have actually been very bad in hindsight. I'm not saying they're the favorites or anything, just that their future is looking a lot brighter than it was before those "missteps" occurred.
    Last edited by Spurs5Rings2014; 05-24-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Very good NBA starter

And then you played a western conference team...

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    I think this team, even with Love out and Kyrie hobbled, is actually quite good still, so I disagree here. I think the Love, and even to an extent, the Irving injury, were actually a blessing in disguise in the grand scheme of things. We were able to witness just how lethal a Thompson/Mozgov front court is defensively as well as how much of a beast and lock down defender Dellavedova is. Smith and Shumpert also had a real coming out party and proved just how valuable they are to the future success of the Cavs franchise. I mean, at this point there's a big debate on whether to even bring back Love or not with strong arguments that the Wiggins trade may have actually been very bad in hindsight. I'm not saying they're the favorites or anything, just that their future is looking a lot brighter than it was before those "missteps" occurred.

This is written for the comedy hour, right?

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    And then you played a western conference team...

The King shall prevail

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

This is written for the comedy hour, right?
    What in my post didn't make sense to you? I know English isn't your first language. Just trying to be helpful.

The perfect storm would be Curry breaking his ankle 5 minutes before the Warriors clinch the sweep

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    The perfect storm would be Curry breaking his ankle 5 minutes before the Warriors clinch the sweep
    Yes, twist that ankle, little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014