Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57
  1. #1
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    29,283

    Default Akrazotile = Gay?





  2. #2
    Wishes on a wheel. Imtheman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    701

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    He is the worst poster on ISH by far

  3. #3
    NBA Legend oh the horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Torrance, CA
    Posts
    15,547

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    He's certainly uptight and fussy like an old drag queen isn't he?

  4. #4
    NBA lottery pick
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,605

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    He's certainly uptight and fussy like an old drag queen isn't he?

  5. #5
    The People's Choice Draz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Strong Men Island
    Posts
    21,206

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    Definitely one of the worst posters I've came accross.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17,713

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    That is a confirmed photoshop. We already went over this. DROP IT.

    Mods close the thread.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,291

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    That is a confirmed photoshop. We already went over this. DROP IT.

    Mods close the thread.
    Mass exposure thread incoming

  8. #8
    Cancer Wally450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    9,788

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    Didn't this dude say he was Raz. The dude who posted a picture of his big nosed girlfriend and got absolutely clowned off this site? This happened like 2-3 years ago, so he definitely went into hiding.

  9. #9
    NBA Superstar Droid101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    13,069

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    Mass exposure thread incoming

  10. #10
    Impartial NBA analyst sd3035's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,075

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    I think it's been conclusively confirmed

    He definitely prefers the company of men

  11. #11
    "The One" Budadiiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    11,057

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Definitely one of the worst posters I've came accross.
    Who? Op or Chris...

    They are both equally bad. Chris is a lot smarter than op though

  12. #12
    cereal killah daily's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,566

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    Was there ever a quetion? Everything about the guy screams gay, his haircut alone tells us he's shopping in a different aisle than most of us

  13. #13
    NBA Legend DeuceWallaces's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,027

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    Didn't this dude say he was Raz. The dude who posted a picture of his big nosed girlfriend and got absolutely clowned off this site? This happened like 2-3 years ago, so he definitely went into hiding.
    No he's not. It wasn't that long ago. And he still posts here.

    Anyway, typical attention whoring from Starface. He sure has a gay haircut, so it wouldn't be a surprise, but ultimately who gives a shit if the guy ****s dudes.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17,713

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    This is stupid, the whole thing is a fake. Dude is making shit up.

    Mods, delete this thread NOW.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17,713

    Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    No he's not. It wasn't that long ago. And he still posts here.

    Anyway, typical attention whoring from Starface. He sure has a gay haircut, so it wouldn't be a surprise, but ultimately who gives a shit if the guy ****s dudes.

    Well, let's at least keep some perspective here.









Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •