Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Akrazotile = Gay?

Yikes...neon green star wars shirt is the coup de grace

Lol got all my personal sites bookmarked. So much free rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz

He don't d*ckpool?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iTare

Pretty solid eyes doe

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Pretty solid eyes doe
    I can tell you're hunchbacked.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    I can tell you're hunchbacked.

Hunchbacked, slightly, although let's make sure we distinguish that from humpbacked. I don't have like a big lump of fat on the back of my neck/shoulders, but I do have a slight forward lean due to having Morton's Toe, a benign shortening of the first metatarsal in each foot. You can look up on Wiki if ya like.

Sorry but you can't make it as a man in Hollywood with such a weak jawline and receding chin

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    Sorry but you can't make it as a man in Hollywood with such a weak jawline and receding chin

Agreed it's not ideal for "leading man" roles but tbh, traditional Hollywood is becoming nothing but Superhero movies over and over. A James Bond flick here and there.

That shit's not real acting anyway. They don't cast those actors for their ability, it's just because they fit a look template.

There are still pletny of ways to get on film independently, and of course internet etc. I'm working on some self production things but it takes time to get them set up.

Obviously tho I don't regret having gone out there. Still a worthwhile experience to do that whole thing throughout my 20s. Tons of stories and memories gained. What else am I gonna do, twiddle my thumbs in a basement in Akron, Ohio for my whole 20s?

But yeah, it's been time to move on from the idea of going out there and being a big screen star. I've already moved on from that, so unfortunately for you, you aren't breaking any heartbreaking news to me. If these were juicy, challenging roles I was losing out on that'd be one thing. But I honestly don't care to be the next Batman. I never watched that shit growing up, and I'm disappointed such simple, redundant concepts and characters are what has the drooling public on the end of a string right now. But hey, so it goes.

edit: f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck, ignore that shit, i forgot i retired

Chris wants to be me so bad.

It doesn't work for you Chris because you have a tiny whistle dick and I got the meat of a "God".

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Agreed it's not ideal for "leading man" roles but tbh, traditional Hollywood is becoming nothing but Superhero movies over and over. A James Bond flick here and there.

That shit's not real acting anyway. They don't cast those actors for their ability, it's just because they fit a look template.

There are still pletny of ways to get on film independently, and of course internet etc. I'm working on some self production things but it takes time to get them set up.

Obviously tho I don't regret having gone out there. Still a worthwhile experience to do that whole thing throughout my 20s. Tons of stories and memories gained. What else am I gonna do, twiddle my thumbs in a basement in Akron, Ohio for my whole 20s?

But yeah, it's been time to move on from the idea of going out there and being a big screen star. I've already moved on from that, so unfortunately for you, you aren't breaking any heartbreaking news to me. If these were juicy, challenging roles I was losing out on that'd be one thing. But I honestly don't care to be the next Batman. I never watched that shit growing up, and I'm disappointed such simple, redundant concepts and characters are what has the drooling public on the end of a string right now. But hey, so it goes.

edit: f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck, ignore that shit, i forgot i retired

wow you're actually from Akron. Aside from all the shit talking before, and whatever the hell just happened today, I have to at least respect you as a legitimate Lebaldo fan

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Chris wants to be me so bad.

It doesn't work for you Chris because you have a tiny whistle dick and I got the meat of a "God".
    It doesn't work if you just send yourself a message and say it was somebody else

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    Mass exposure thread incoming

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    wow you're actually from Akron. Aside from all the shit talking before, and whatever the hell just happened today, I have to at least respect you as a legitimate Lebaldo fan

One love, brother. E-dap.

Also, ignore this shit cause i am in fact retired.