Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie Irving NBA Finals post-game 1 interview: "I'm worried...this felt different"

I wouldn't read too much into the crutches. If he truly is having an MRI tomorrow, it is customary for a player to keep weight off of the leg until the diagnosis is given.

It was reported that he was walking in the locker room.

But, like I said, if I had any say in the matter, his season would be over. Even for a better shot at a championship, I'm not willing to disregard his future in the NBA. He's 23 and is a franchise-level talent.

You don't risk that so he can play at 70%.

Default Re: Kyrie Irving NBA Finals post-game 1 interview: "I'm worried...this felt different"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Doctors say it isn't a ACL or MCL tear. Don't know what to think about this.

LeGOD about to carry us to the promise land.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I wouldn't read too much into the crutches. If he truly is having an MRI tomorrow, it is customary for a player to keep weight off of the leg until the diagnosis is given.

It was reported that he was walking in the locker room.

But, like I said, if I had any say in the matter, his season would be over. Even for a better shot at a championship, I'm not willing to disregard his future in the NBA. He's 23 and is a franchise-level talent.

You don't risk that so he can play at 70%.
    True. I hate to see this. I've never been high on Kyrie but I loved his passion tonight. He's a special talent. Perhaps he should have taken the last shot if Blatt was calling for a jumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

LeBALD about to carry us to the promise land.

Only thing LeBald is going to do is chuck his way into 2 for 6.

I remember Kobe walking out on crutches in 2011 during the New Orleans series and he played the next game...so it doesn't mean much.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

What's Lebron gonna have to average to beat the warriors? Kyrie was a huge reason why this game went to OT

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    What's Lebron gonna have to average to beat the warriors? Kyrie was a huge reason why this game went to OT
    Competing with GS is probably not possible now without Kyrie and Love, but we're a lot better when LeBron goes for an efficient 24-12 as opposed to 44-6.

So, I'd say 24-12 while keeping his turnovers down.

Very good NBA starter

Why isnt bigboss banned yet?

Competing with GS is probably not possible now without Kyrie and Love, but we're a lot better when LeBron goes for an efficient 24-12 as opposed to 44-6.

24 points won't cut it if Kyries out.

12 assists?

Nah, he needs like 35-10. Lol at 24 points getting it done

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Why isnt bigboss banned yet?
    u mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    12 assists?
    Clearly.