Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: Kyrie Irving NBA Finals post-game 1 interview: "I'm worried...this felt different"

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    This is is a stupid generalization. There were a lot of Kobe fans, including myself, who said they were hoping Kyrie is alright, but because of one guy now everyone is an asshole?
    So because Dubeta and other guys were laughing when injured Kobe his achilles, I can say all of Lebron fans are mfckers?
    You seriously believe dubeta is a lebron stan? The f*ckin name gives it away

kobetard

Default Re: Kyrie Irving NBA Finals post-game 1 interview: "I'm worried...this felt different"

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    This is is a stupid generalization. There were a lot of Kobe fans, including myself, who said they were hoping Kyrie is alright, but because of one guy now everyone is an asshole?
    So because Dubeta and other guys were laughing when injured Kobe his achilles, I can say all of Lebron fans are mfckers?
    This. There is literally one Kobe fan in this thread "celebrating" kyrie's injury. And shuttlesworth was probably also happy when Kobe went down with his injury.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IMObjective
    This. There is literally one Kobe fan in this thread "celebrating" kyrie's injury. And shuttlesworth was probably also happy when Kobe went down with his injury.
    This. All these injuries are really hurting the game. Felt bad for Kyrie. He's the type of a player a Kobe stan can appreciate.

I still don't get why he played at all in the last game against the Hawks. He clearly wasn't moving well and they didn't need him to win the game.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    Imagine Love and KI playing 100%
    I'm going for GSW and would LOVE to see Kyrie at 100% going back and forth with Curry. As far as Kevin Love its a +/-. You get another weapon but it takes away some of the work that Kyrie and Bron is doing also it takes mozgov or Thompson off the floor which right now would be a plus for the warriors.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Default Re: I almost cried during that Kyrie Irving interview just now....

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    Kyrie the only player I like on the Cavs squad, dude has been tough af this playoffs playing through his injuries, hope it ain't serious
    Damn I wish Wade would get this same respect.

Default Re: Kyrie Irving post-game interview (VIDEO) "I'm worried...this felt different"

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Feel bad for Kyrie he's a beast, played his ass off today..

Must suck for the true cavs fans like rrr3, watching his Miami team go down like this.. I mean Cleveland

I like Kyrie, and he played great, but for some reason I keep feeling he's exaggerating his injury. He said before the game that he was going to have to will himself to play, yet he came out and played better than most and looked pretty agile. Then he got "hurt" after the game was over in OT. I watched the replay several times and couldn't see where the injury happened. I think that was a calculated move to make the GS think that they'll have it east next game. I just don't buy it until he misses a game in the finals.

Default Re: Kyrie Irving post-game interview (VIDEO) "I'm worried...this felt different"

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus

I like Kyrie, and he played great, but for some reason I keep feeling he's exaggerating his injury. He said before the game that he was going to have to will himself to play, yet he came out and played better than most and looked pretty agile. Then he got "hurt" after the game was over in OT. I watched the replay several times and couldn't see where the injury happened. I think that was a calculated move to make the GS think that they'll have it east next game. I just don't buy it until he misses a game in the finals.
    Are you really that delusional? Kyrie faked his injury?

Good High School Starter Out_In_Utah's Avatar

Yeah, that was an unfortunate injury. It also gives LeBron more excuses.

You never want to see this. In the Finals, every team should have all its horses in the stable. Credit to the kid for trying to gut it out before the re-injury.

College superstar

If what I'm reading is true, there's a lot riding on the severity of Kyrie's injury for the Cavs. More than this year's championship chances, more than the health of their star player.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-ca...s-knee-setback

Tons of media outlets are reporting Kyrie's father and agent being at odds with the Cavs organization about whether or not Kyrie should play. If the injury happens to be serious, I could see a lot of backlash falling to the Cavs for this kind of behavior. He's only 23 and set to be their franchise player for a long time, they should not have pressured him to play if he wasn't up to it.

They might lose Love, Lebron, Kyrie, and any future stars that might want to play there if things go south.

Feel bad for Kyrie, the only respectable player on the Cavs.

But if this injury is serious and can possibly affect his career, what are the odds Lebron bolts again?

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Feel bad for Kyrie he's a beast, played his ass off today..

Must suck for the true cavs fans like rrr3, watching his Miami team go down like this.. I mean Cleveland

I'm a Heat fan. I'm only cheering for the Cavs cuz I'm a Bran stan. Thought this was known.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IMObjective
    Link to me celebrating someone's injury? I'll wait.

And there are 2 Kobe stans laughing on page 1 alone

A healthy Kyrie and Curry is a wash. Which leaves Lebron to go ape mode. I've got Cavs in 6, now with KI not 100%. fakk it