Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Win or Lose my respect for bron goes to a whole new level

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I've always respected him as an elite player and clearly the best player in the world. He no longer looks scared in the Finals. He's really improved as a player.

With that said, I don't respect how he jumped ship and went to another stacked team and left us completely in the dark while doing so.
    I can see why you feel that way... but you didn't hate him for leaving Cleveland to join Miami. It's because your team reaped the benefits, but it is essentially the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I can see why you feel that way... but you didn't hate him for leaving Cleveland to join Miami. It's because your team reaped the benefits, but it is essentially the exact same thing.
    Exactly right. Moreover, Dwyane Wade doesn't seem to hold a grudge. Far from it. He's there supporting his buddy and cheering him on in the finals. Why a Heat fan would have any ill feelings towards a guy who came to Miami and won their franchise 2 championships at a time when it was in dire straights, is beyond me. You'd think that most real Heat fans would have an affection for him after what he did for Miami.

Even most of the all-time greats would have given up in his spot, but LeBron didn't. Giving his all no matter the situation.

Even though lebron's hogging the ball like a madman (and I really wanna punch him for that) You can clearly see that he doesn't give a f*ck anymore, I've heard less talk and excuses from him. THAT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES BRON, GLAD THAT YOU'VE REALIZED IT THIS TIME

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    Even though lebron's hogging the ball like a madman (and I really wanna punch him for that) You can clearly see that he doesn't give a f*ck anymore, I've heard less talk and excuses from him. THAT'S WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES BRON, GLAD THAT YOU'VE REALIZED IT THIS TIME
    Next year Cavs might be so scary.

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Championship > your respect

I like LeBron but his stupid fans make it hard for me to do so. I mean, how can they claim LeBron to be GOAT or something ridiculous when he's about to go 2/6 in the Finals? Then they try to belittle other legends just to prop their idol.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by deja vu
    I like LeBron but his stupid fans make it hard for me to do so. I mean, how can they claim LeBron to be GOAT or something ridiculous when he's about to go 2/6 in the Finals? Then they try to belittle other legends just to prop their idol.
    There isn't a player in the history of the game that would have won in 07, 14, or 15 given the teams they played with the team he was on.

2/6 is so dumb considering the accomplishments he had in just dragging some of those teams to the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Even most of the all-time greats would have given up in his spot, but LeBron didn't. Giving his all no matter the situation.

Too bad he didn't give his all in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Too bad he didn't give his all in 2011.
    Yep it's different LeBron now.