Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    National High School Star

Default Re: Would lebron beat this gsw team if he had of stayed in miami

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Most of us are rooting strongly for the Warriors. He screwed us. We appreciate what he did for us and Miami showed him class when the Cavs played in Miami, but that doesn't mean we like him and are rooting for him.
    People talking shit about the Heat, they lost Bosh mid way for an entire season just as he was getting his feet back.

The future looks bright though i reckon

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Most of us are rooting strongly for the Warriors. He screwed us. We appreciate what he did for us and Miami showed him class when the Cavs played in Miami, but that doesn't mean we like him and are rooting for him. I'm a big Heat fan and I talk to many Heat fans. Most of them feel the same as me.
    thank you

this is basically how i feel

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    People seem to act like that didn't happen. That's why I don't like his ass as a basketball player.

Is he talented? Damn right he is but I don't care because the dude doesn't deserve any respect if you're a true sports fan. That cat bailed on TWO squads when shit got tough.
    I never bought that fake PR BS about him coming home. He jumped ship because the team needed to retool and they just got blown out largely because their team was old and tired against a determined Spurs team. The Cavs offered him more power and a far better team on paper so he jumped ship. I could live with that, but not only did he jump ship he left Miami in the dark and it cost us any chance at better FAs. Miami even drafted Napier for him. We had to settle with Deng and pray that our young guys would pan out. Whiteside came out of nowhere and was good, but the young guys didn't impress that much and there was too many injuries overall and rotation changes. Overall, he screwed us big time. He had no loyalty towards us.

Bosh would be still be injured wouldn't he? But Wade could provide that secondary scoring punch and Chalmers/Cole would give Curry more problems than Delly

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    People talking shit about the Heat, they lost Bosh mid way for an entire season just as he was getting his feet back.

The future looks bright though i reckon
    I doubt most people paid a lot attention to them. If anyone did, people would know Miami had a new lineup change and rotation every game. Guys were getting hurt left and right. The young guys didn't pan out as much as we hoped. It was disaster of a season. The Heat had no spacing. They really need shooters.

The future is always bright as long as Riley is here. I'm not sure what Miami is going to do. Wade, Bosh, Whiteside, and Dragic alone are going to take up most of the cap. How much Wade resigns for will determine what they will do. I'm not sure what the plan is.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    Bosh would be still be injured wouldn't he? But Wade could provide that secondary scoring punch and Chalmers/Cole would give Curry more problems than Delly
    Yes. Bosh would still have a blood clot.

Whiteside was the kind of guy Miami was always missing from really being a dynasty type of team. He came a year late. Maybe LeBron, Wade, Whiteside, and Chalmers would be a better team in this Finals. I'm not sure what the bench would be. I guess Beasely would be playing.

We would have got swept or won 1 game with the team that went to the finals last year.

This Cavs squad is actually extremely good at defending the 3 point line. The Heat sucked at it. Would have got run off the court. Not to mention Spo is a shit coach, and Blatt actually knows what he is doing.

Miami never got a chance to retool. He screwed us by leaving us in the dark and jumped ship when things got tough. I don't know what the bench or team would have looked like with LeBron.
    definition of a REAL heat fan

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    We would have got swept or won 1 game with the team that went to the finals last year.

This Cavs squad is actually extremely good at defending the 3 point line. The Heat sucked at it. Would have got run off the court. Not to mention Spo is a shit coach, and Blatt actually knows what he is doing.
    Absolutely. Miami last year was garbage on defense. They only made the Finals last year because their only competition in the East was a collapsing Indiana team. They were hard to watch all year. People thought they were just taking it easy, but they weren't. It was that bad all year.