Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

Default If Cavs lose + LeBron puts up 35+ and a triple double, he's top 5 all time

One of the best finals ever.

Default Re: If Cavs lose + LeBron puts up 35+ and a triple double, he's top 5 all time

Keep telling yourself that.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: If Cavs lose + LeBron puts up 35+ and a triple double, he's top 5 all time

2/6

Banned

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

He has to put up 50 on good efficiency to win and I expect him to do that. But let's not act like one game influences your legacy that much...

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

this rediculous lebron doesnt have to win as long as he has good stats is pathetic.

If stats are all we need. not victory then wilt is GOAT.

He has the ball in his hands 95% of the time. If he doesn't drop 35 he's out of the top 10 forever.

if he wins the ring top 3. if he loses: difficult to rank, i would rank him 5-7. just because there arent better players skillwise in the top 10 besides MJ and maybe Kareem.

next year, with an healthy cavs team, its nearly another freeride to the finals and then he will win it all

so bron can just climb higher and higher in the all time list

The title makes no ****ing sense, why would losing help him ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alamо
    He has the ball in his hands 95% of the time. If he doesn't drop 35 he's out of the top 10 forever.
    Word.

Bron Stans are the worst

Wins are most important stat

But when Bron himself cares about stats more, it understandable his sheep will think the same way.

he's already top 3 all time.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    he's already top 3 all time.
    We was talkin All-time like Best player rankings, not top 10 floppers All-Time bro..Its cool, honest mistake I guess

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

That's what I was saying. His legacy doesn't change one bit if he loses this year. He was supposed to lose. He was supposed to get swept, actually. Winning two games against an all-time stacked team in GSW is actually an achievement in itself. If he loses, I can slide him up a few spots. Maybe past Shaq and Kobe. Not top 5, though.

He'd crack Top 3-5 if he somehow wins this series.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    We was talkin All-time like Best player rankings, not top 10 floppers All-Time bro..Its cool, honest mistake I guess
    it's cool bro. But everyone objective knows that Lebron >>> Kobe.
    Take the L.