Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Damn...Steph takes shots at Bran makes fun of empty stats

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    Iggy, and now curry kicking lebald while he's down . Nobody respects him.
    He doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. He's been babied ever since he entered the league, holding teams hostage, burning bridges left and right, constantly throwing teammates under the bus.

Had he worked on his game throughout his pitiful career the way he worked on it the year prior to getting drafted, we could be looking at the GOAT. I shudder at the thought of what a motivated LeBron could have done in this league had he worked on his off-ball game while developing a decent mid range and post up game a la Jordan or Kobe.

Instead we got a diva that lost his work ethic the minute he started gaining recognition.

I look forward to this bald baby dicked beta scum getting his shit packed in for the remainder of his career, especially once they begin testing for performance enhancers starting next year.

I feel bad for the true Cavalier fans that have to put up with him

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Yeah, but people flipped the **** out and bitched all over the place after that.
    Not brons stans.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

wow those were some weak comments by Curry and Klay I always liked Curry but that was totally uncalled for. Lately it seems to me that Curry feels a bit too good about himself. I hope he can handle the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    So? bran should take it as a challenge and go for revenge next year. This is what the league needs. F*ckin Rivalries, no brotherly love sh*t. COMPETITION BRINGS FANS.

- I kinda hate steph too but with that attitude, mannn, kids got a nice road ahead of him.

Burn em Steph!

Quote Originally Posted by 2swift4u
    wow those were some weak comments by Curry and Klay I always liked Curry but that was totally uncalled for. Lately it seems to me that Curry feels a bit too good about himself. I hope he can handle the hype.
    He'll continue to work on his game, and come back even better next year to surpass the hype, because he's an alpha.

He won't be content with what he has unlike another (manufactured) superstar.

Last of a dying breed.

As that Jazz' scrub talked about Kanter: " He got his numbers and got the L, as always"

Quote Originally Posted by LeFraud James
    He doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. He's been babied ever since he entered the league, holding teams hostage, burning bridges left and right, constantly throwing teammates under the bus.

Had he worked on his game throughout his pitiful career the way he worked on it the year prior to getting drafted, we could be looking at the GOAT. I shudder at the thought of what a motivated LeBron could have done in this league had he worked on his off-ball game while developing a decent mid range and post up game a la Jordan or Kobe.

Instead we got a diva that lost his work ethic the minute he started gaining recognition.

I look forward to this bald baby dicked beta scum getting his shit packed in for the remainder of his career, especially once they begin testing for performance enhancers starting next year.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 2swift4u
    He just became a champion. Hes handled the hype pretty well, unlike the guy who only cares that you know about his stats.

Quote Originally Posted by LeFraud James

Lol, looks like Kerr is the only one with class in that organization.

I don't really mind Curry saying those things, he should enjoy this until he breaks his ankles again next season. He should remember though Lebron is in the GOAT debate while he's just Andre's sidekick, a female looking version of Jason Terry.

Half of ISH right now:

Warriors fans and non haters:

Quote Originally Posted by FPJ

I don't really mind Curry saying those things, he should enjoy this until he breaks his ankles again next season. He should remember though Lebron is in the GOAT debate while he's just Andre's sidekick, a female looking version of Jason Terry.
    2-4 is not even close to being in the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    2-4 is not even close to being in the discussion.
    You need to leave this forum for a month and join proper conversations about bball with people who know the game.

No one could have done what Lebron did with this Cavs team.

GOAT debate my ass

You need to leave this forum for a month and join proper conversations about bball with people who know the game.

No one could have done what Lebron did with this Cavs team.
    Lots of guys could have lost. Lebron did it three times before with other teams.