Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: Happy Ramadan 2015

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    To be honest, most any meal turns epic after a long day of not eating Makes you appreciate every kind of food. Eating fruit is a necessity as well, as the cold juices included in it just add to the taste (c'mon, who isn't thirsty after not drinking all day either lol).

I feel as if your favorite meal would be wasted eating it to open your fast. I played basketball in 97 degree weather last year for 2 hours... when it was time to open, I drank almost 64oz of gatorade Almost filled me up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, man oh man... I love being a Muslim! And I love me some Ramadan
    Haha i bet man, best wishes with the fasting

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    And quite unhealthy. No better way to live a normal, happy, and sane life than to eat 4-5 times a day when hungry.
    This is at the end of the day just general intermittent fasting we are talking about... yes unfortunately ramadan is that & yes unfortunately it has something to do with Islam... but dont let that stop you, you are letting your uncultured information/misinformation (or perhaps simply just immatureness?) in your cerebral cortex about Islam cloud your judgement way overboard if you let it go so far to the point where you lie to yourself, which in this case that intermittent fasting is NOT scientifically proven over and over to not just be healthy but something which will help you live a healthier & longer life...

Come on Pat, dont go to far, dont let your thinking break your brain down to the point where its to late, fight it, i know you are a good guy inside.

Banned

I doubt it that they are fasting to live a healthy life. They are fasting because their god told them to.

If they voluntarily chose to fast than they are one lazy SOB's. A healthy lifestyle is eating right and exercising.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I doubt it that they are fasting to live a healthy life. They are fasting because their god told them to.

If they voluntarily chose to fast than they are one lazy SOB's. A healthy lifestyle is eating right and exercising.
    I only learned how/why its great through my father, through Koran, through God... who told something WAY before scientists did, that it is extremly healthy for your body, what science cant teach however is that it also is great for you mind & soul.... but I am doing it myself by choice and doing so for myself, when i can/if i can, when there is ramadan is best because everybody around you / the world is doing it aswell, its a great feeling... just try it and you will see what i mean, not because i said it, not for a religion, not for anybody, but you....

I can feel the conflict within you and Pat, let go of your hate! Oh, same goes with the Lebron thing lol
    Last edited by pauk; 06-25-2015 at 12:51 AM.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Ramadan mubarak.

Flija coming up next for me thanks to the goat cook (my grandma), any of you know what that is? Its traditionally a specific large & thin multi layered bread/cake spammed with kajmak, sir & other goodness slowly cooked outside at campfire with family and friends around, the campfire is used to heat a special lid covered in charcoal, which is what actually cooks the flija, 1 layer and then you add another layer, adding more kajmak, sir (a special home made butter fat & white cheese ) and other secret recipes layer after layer... takes hours.... slowly adding bits and bits to something until a whole perfection forms, no flija is the same... and its made of pure love... when its done its easily the most delicious thing you will ever taste, especially after freaking fasting, you guys are missing out!

Its not something you can buy at a store or a restaurant anywhere lol.. you will need to find some Balkan Grandmother. My grandma learned how to make this like 40 years ago from some Albanian friends (its an Albanian cuisine), so you will need to stalk some random Albanian grandma in your neighbourhood, its a thing worth trying before you die. :P

My favourite man

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Ramadan mubarak.

Flija coming up next for me thanks to the goat cook (my grandma), any of you know what that is? Its traditionally a specific large & thin multi layered bread/cake spammed with kajmak, sir & other goodness slowly cooked outside at campfire with family and friends around, the campfire is used to heat a special lid covered in charcoal, which is what actually cooks the flija, 1 layer and then you add another layer, adding more kajmak, sir (a special home made butter fat & white cheese ) and other secret recipes layer after layer... takes hours.... slowly adding bits and bits to something until a whole perfection forms, no flija is the same... and its made of pure love... when its done its easily the most delicious thing you will ever taste, especially after freaking fasting, you guys are missing out!

Its not something you can buy at a store or a restaurant anywhere lol.. you will need to find some Balkan Grandmother. My grandma learned how to make this like 40 years ago from some Albanian friends (its an Albanian cuisine), so you will need to stalk some random Albanian grandma in your neighbourhood, its a thing worth trying before you die. :P

Bacon > that bootsie ass campfire pizza

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    But bacon comes from this if Im not mistaken

No thanks, I dont eat shit you sick bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Its documented pigs eat:

Mud.
    Their own feces, fetus and shit etc.
    Humans.
    Bones.
    Rotten carcasses.
    Other Animals.
    anything... and oh, ofcourse, they dont mind cannibalism.

You are eating this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=855_1425380286 (NFSW)

You are what you eat...

Have fun...
    Last edited by pauk; 06-25-2015 at 06:02 PM.

Hey Left4Dead, do you perhaps play Left4Dead?

Undefeated

Its documented pigs eat:

Mud.
    Their own feces, fetus and shit etc.
    Humans.
    Bones.
    Rotten carcasses.
    Other Animals.
    anything... and oh, ofcourse, they dont mind cannibalism.

You are eating this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=855_1425380286 (NFSW)

You are what you eat...

Have fun...
    guess what dumbass, they have digestive systems like us

the food doesnt go into their meat.

pig meat is actually one of the cleanest in the animal kingdom

****ing dumbass over here starving himself for a stupid ****ing piece of shit religion and you have the gall to talk shit about what other people eat

**** off and **** allah you ugly mooslim

(imdaman is still my boy, LOVE YOU,)

Hey Left4Dead, do you perhaps play Left4Dead?
    I played it before every day all day my man. I dont play anything other than Counter Strike and Football Manager right now. But I still have L4D installed on my PC. You?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    I played it before every day all day my man. I dont play anything other than Counter Strike and Football Manager right now. But I still have L4D installed on my PC. You?
    Is that how the Islamic State simulate combat?

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Is that how the Islamic State simulate combat?
    What, CS?

Happy to have pauk bless his Muslim brothers with his presence. We are a chill family. Keep the faith, guys

And enjoy your iftars

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    guess what dumbass, they have digestive systems like us

the food doesnt go into their meat.

pig meat is actually one of the cleanest in the animal kingdom

****ing dumbass over here starving himself for a stupid ****ing piece of shit religion and you have the gall to talk shit about what other people eat

**** off and **** allah you ugly mooslim

(imdaman is still my boy, LOVE YOU,)
    Clean maybe, healthy, no... especially not Bacon which is a saturated fat and sodium bomb (it will shorten your life significantly) and it is the Bacon i am aiming at mostly, but generally the entire pig aswell, its mobile fat & sodium, the only somewhat healthy part of a pig to eat really is some small ounce of a well cooked/made tenderloin.

PS: Calm down kid... dont be mad at me, be mad at the people who uncovered this, not my fault, not a religions fault either.