Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Happy Ramadan 2015

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    All this thread is missing are my dear friends Chewing and NickYoung. Someone PM them to remind them Ramadan has started. I think Chewing is gonna chill with me at my mosque later this month. I haven't asked him yet, but let's see what he says
    I am bro. I've been growing my beard for the last 2 months. I want to walk up in there and feel welcome. I want to shake hands with the Sheik and break bread with you mofo's. Laila sa'eda wa ahlaam ladida.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

First two days-EASY.
    I dont know about you, but for me its easiest Ramadan for fasting so far, even though its 18 hours per day long.
    Ikindi time for me now.
    Love for my brothers out there.

So proud of my ISH brothers, coming together and putting our differences aside to celebrate this holy month where the gates of Heaven are open and sending our desires away.

Remember, it's not only about not eating or drinking, no impure thoughts as well. This is hardest to do during the summer, I will admit

Can't wait for the dates, pakoras, and fruit chaats later at night. A joyous month guys, Ramadan Mubarak!

That being said, I balled yesterday while fasting. Even though I drank so much water after iftar, still thirsty like hell right now... but I will get by, knowing my brothers are with me <3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    How can you put "happy" and "Ramadan" in the same sentence? Lmao

Is this death cult known as Islam ever going to celebrate anything outside of human depravity and medieval living?

It amazes me how all these Muslims enjoy the fruits of the infidel, kafir etcetera , living with infidel and assume "Allah" supports it. Unless of course this all branches under taqiyaa

You muthafckers have a lot of people fooled. Fck your religion
    I can relate to your uneasiness. What we have here are a bunch of Muslims celebrating bombings of the innocent.

They are Muslims living in the Western world and have no idea what Ramadan is. Ramadan is a time during the year when the Islamic State attacks.

I am sadden how they can go around saying "Happy Bombings."

You can google "Ramadan Bombings" and see what I mean.

What's next? Someone is going to say Happy Molesting?

9er seems like you are bothered by group cohesiveness.. having lack of that in real life? try the local mental institution maybe.. i bet you will find bunch of soul-mates there

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker

I'm not watching that. But be rest assured that those dudes who did that are probably nothing but dust and bones right about now.

The Devil has no place on this Earth.

So proud of my ISH brothers, coming together and putting our differences aside to celebrate this holy month where the gates of Heaven are open and sending our desires away.

Remember, it's not only about not eating or drinking, no impure thoughts as well. This is hardest to do during the summer, I will admit

Can't wait for the dates, pakoras, and fruit chaats later at night. A joyous month guys, Ramadan Mubarak!

That being said, I balled yesterday while fasting. Even though I drank so much water after iftar, still thirsty like hell right now... but I will get by, knowing my brothers are with me <3
    Well, I thought Im the only one who would play some bball or do cycling during fasting, but I guess I was wrong. I had great meal for iftar but I couldnt eat so much even though I didnt eat for like 18 hours. Its so nice to see so many brothers in here celebrating our holy month of Ramadan. Allah is trully the greatest

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    How can you put "happy" and "Ramadan" in the same sentence? Lmao

Is this death cult known as Islam ever going to celebrate anything outside of human depravity and medieval living?

It amazes me how all these Muslims enjoy the fruits of the infidel, kafir etcetera , living with infidel and assume "Allah" supports it. Unless of course this all branches under taqiyaa

You muthafckers have a lot of people fooled. Fck your religion
    Why come in here just to insult people?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Why come in here just to insult people?
    We are insulted because saying Happy Ramadan is like saying Happy September 11.

These pro-Islamic State members here are portraying Ramadan as some peaceful spiritual fasting but when you google 'Islamic State's Ramadan', you will see its a month's campaign of bombing and violence.

They are fakes, none of these guys are fasting. I can guarantee this.

Banned

Ramadan is a tactic used to cause civil unrest in certain areas of the middle east. During this time when people are fooled to fast themselves for a month, it increases the crime around the area. For example, imagine 100 Muslims starving and deprived of water armed with machine guns. They are going on a rampant killing spree in the name of Ahkbar. It's what Muslims call "Ramadan Rage".

Most people know the month-long fast is a time Muslims are expected to demonstrate self-control, humility and submission to the will to Allah. What you might not know is that throughout Ramadan emergency services are overwhelmed by a spike in crime–a phenomenon known as “Ramadan rage,” which affects not just Muslim countries, but cities with high concentrations of believers, from Dearborn to Deptford.

The effects of this gruelling annual fast have been widely studied. Researchers say those taking part risk migraines, dehydration, dizziness, tachycardia, nausea, circulatory collapse… and even gout, owing to a build-up of uric acid. Indigestion caused by binge eating is also a concern–as is weight gain: Muslims often pile on the pounds during the summer months.

But aside from these medical risks, and more pertinent to the emergency services and law and order, is the primary side effect of not eating, drinking or smoking in the daytime: irritability that can spill over into violence.
    Crime is up
    One of the most expansive studies of this annual crime wave in Algeria revealed petty crime increased by a staggering 220 percent during Ramadan. Fights, disputes and assaults rose by 320 percent and instances of women and children being beaten at home increased by 120 percent. In addition, there was a 410 percent increase in accidents of various kinds and an 80 percent increase in deaths.
    Non-Muslims are attacked
    Non-Muslims are targeted for not observing the fast; church burnings are a given during Ramadan. But it’s not just religious minorities in Muslim countries who are attacked: it happens here, too. In 2010, a man was brutally beaten in Tower Hamlets by a gang of young Muslim men for not observing Ramadan. He was battered unconscious and left with serious injuries. No one was charged over the incident, leading to accusations that the police suppressed evidence because they feared being accused of “racism” or “islamophobia.”

Good college starter

Boy are you desperate.

On another note, apparently in Iceland the sun is only down for 2 hours. Damn lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    We are insulted because saying Happy Ramadan is like saying Happy September 11.

These pro-Islamic State members here are portraying Ramadan as some peaceful spiritual fasting but when you google 'Islamic State's Ramadan', you will see its a month's campaign of bombing and violence.

They are fakes, none of these guys are fasting. I can guarantee this.
    God is the most merciful and the most gracious. We will all learn eventually.

I have to eat something and drink water as much as possible before my Fajr prayer. It will be a long day tomorrow. Love for my brothers out there. May Allah help you with your fasting.

Good luck to you and all the other ISH members celebrating Ramadan.