Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default If a boxer has to make weight then how come a beauty queen doesn't have to?

Please explain.

Both in professions of competition. There are requirements and standards to uphold. You need to make weight to fight. You also need to make weight to compete in beauty pageants.

I make fun of fat people all the time. I'm 6'0 and ripped. I see fat people at the gym and I admire their work ethic. Now when I go to a buffet and I see fat people then that is a no-no.

I train one of my friends who is fat and I call him a fat ass as motivation. 'Fat shaming' is motivation. Come on you slow ass don't let him take you to the basket...is that slow shaming?

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Default Re: If a boxer has to make weight then how come a beauty queen doesn't have to?

I don't think having cankles is "ripped".

Default Re: If a boxer has to make weight then how come a beauty queen doesn't have to?

Op lives with his daddy.

Are you really this stupid?

Yea, you probably are.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

I make fun of fat people all the time. I'm 6'0 and ripped.

Oh Jesus ****ing Christ......

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Someone needs to kick a dent in your head...or maybe that's the problem...it's already happened and this is what were left with.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Someone needs to kick a dent in your head...or maybe that's the problem...it's already happened and this is what were left with.

we can all see what kind of loser this guy is in real life.

There's a reason he loves Trump.

He ain't too bright.

   

If a boxer has to make weight then how come a beauty queen doesn't have to?
    one girl could come in 5'4" and the next one 5'10" and it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference how much they weighed. why would it?

I make fun of fat people all the time. I'm 6'0 and ripped. I see fat people at the gym and I admire their work ethic. Now when I go to a buffet and I see fat people then that is a no-no.
    you mean, aside from the fact you look like you eat a steady diet of twinkies from the pic you shared?

it's that whatever redneck hell-hole you likely live in, the average buffet in your area is bound to be populated by such people.

Banned

Most people know I use to play collegiate basketball on here and was worshipped as such. Muslims and Trump has overshadowed that. Its ok though.

I was a Juco baller. Before that I was in a soccer academy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I don't know who you are and where we met.

Nba forums? Don't blame me for your madness. Blame Godbe.

   

Most people know I use to play collegiate basketball on here and was worshipped as such...
    kind of hard to believe, since 6'0" is usually PG, and PG usually involves having a head on one's shoulders.

Most people know I use to play collegiate basketball on here and was worshipped as such. Muslims and Trump has overshadowed that. Its ok though.

I was a Juco baller. Before that I was in a soccer academy.

ITT Tech has a bball team?

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    one girl could come in 5'4" and the next one 5'10" and it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference how much they weighed. why would it?

you mean, aside from the fact you look like you eat a steady diet of twinkies from the pic you shared?

it's that whatever redneck hell-hole you likely live in, the average buffet in your area is bound to be populated by such people.
    brutal

savage