NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Anybody watch Mr. Robot?

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    thats his moms house...he says it
    Called it. Kinda.

great episode this week..

that fbi detective has a very annoying face. i still find it odd that they chose to show her masterb@ting at night to humanize her.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    that fbi detective has a very annoying face. i still find it odd that they chose to show her masterb@ting at night to humanize her.
    I forgot all about that. This show has gotten really weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I forgot all about that. This show has gotten really weird.
    It was part of her character intro, so maybe it was just to demonstrate that she is dedicated to the agency and as a result, she's left to m@sterbate to fulfill her needs since she doesn't have spare time to seek a relationship...maybe idk. Either way, the show is weird as you said.

It was part of her character intro, so maybe it was just to demonstrate that she is dedicated to the agency and as a result, she's left to m@sterbate to fulfill her needs since she doesn't have spare time to seek a relationship...maybe idk. Either way, the show is weird as you said.
    That's what I gathered as well.

She's greatly unsatisfied with her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    That's what I gathered as well.

She's greatly unsatisfied with her life.
    did you watch last night's episode?

i'll put it in white in case you haven't:

[COLOR="White"]i found terry colby's comment on trump kinda funny. something along the lines of "i have so much stuff on that guy"[/COLOR]

did you watch last night's episode?

i'll put it in white in case you haven't:

[COLOR="White"]i found terry colby's comment on trump kinda funny. something along the lines of "i have so much stuff on that guy"[/COLOR]
    Yeah I just saw it on a stream. It was damn good.

It was obvious what was going to happen at the end there. I liked that Dom went after them herself but Dark Army was following her and the guy.

I think Dom is kinda hot even with that weird face.

It's gotta be Elliot calling that chick as well.

It was obvious what was going to happen at the end there. I liked that Dom went after them herself but Dark Army was following her and the guy.

what did the security guard mean by "trust me, if it was tyrell he wouldn't be calling from that place". was he referring to the CTO's house?

lol dom is cute, but her stank face makes me think she's smelling a fart or something.

How? He received a call himself in the computer store. Tyrell is still alive.. has to be. Explains why Mr. Robot keeps freaking out whenever he is mentioned.

I also feel like there has to be another side to Dom.. she's constantly being disregarded and being talked down to by her supervisors. Is she going to flip on the FBI and become a Dark Army/fsociety informant? I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    How? He received a call himself in the computer store. Tyrell is still alive.. has to be. Explains why Mr. Robot keeps freaking out whenever he is mentioned.

I also feel like there has to be another side to Dom.. she's constantly being disregarded and being talked down to by her supervisors. Is she going to flip on the FBI and become a Dark Army/fsociety informant? I hope so

He was also having conversations with his dead father. Robot it a unreliable narrator. Everything from his point of view must be taken with a grain of salt. Most likely, a third personality is coming through and he could be channeling Tyrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    He was also having conversations with his dead father. Robot it a unreliable narrator. Everything from his point of view must be taken with a grain of salt. Most likely, a third personality is coming through and he could be channeling Tyrell.
    I definitely don't fully trust anything on screen when the scene is just Elliot/Mr Robot. However, Tyrell is too important of a character to just be murdered off-screen and not have an impact on the plot moving forward. I definitely think he's alive. Whether or not he is the one on the end of the phone remains to be seen.

Also RIP Cisco

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    I definitely don't fully trust anything on screen when the scene is just Elliot/Mr Robot. However, Tyrell is too important of a character to just be murdered off-screen and not have an impact on the plot moving forward. I definitely think he's alive. Whether or not he is the one on the end of the phone remains to be seen.

Also RIP Cisco
    God damn head exploded.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    I'm addition to that, it's at that moment that the whole place goes empty, so clearly he can't be trusted. I has toyed with the idea Elliott somehow is Tyrell, but his wife obviously doesn't recognize him, along with a few other incidents that would be too hard to explain away.

But I agree he's too much a focus to just be dead. I have guessed he's somehow related to Elliott. An illegitimate child of Mr. Robot. And maybe he talks to Mr. Robot as well. But I have no real evidence of that, other than a narrative sense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I'm addition to that, it's at that moment that the whole place goes empty, so clearly he can't be trusted. I has toyed with the idea Elliott somehow is Tyrell, but his wife obviously doesn't recognize him, along with a few other incidents that would be too hard to explain away.

But I agree he's too much a focus to just be dead. I have guessed he's somehow related to Elliott. An illegitimate child of Mr. Robot. And maybe he talks to Mr. Robot as well. But I have no real evidence of that, other than a narrative sense.
    He could be dead and his resurgence will occur when he becomes a second hallucinatory apparition that Elliot will see.