Default If the Kings end up with picks 2 and 6, which direction should they go?

Russell and WCS?
    Okafor and Winslow?
    Porzingis and Hezonja?

Default Re: If the Kings end up with picks 2 and 6, which direction should they go?

2/6

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: If the Kings end up with picks 2 and 6, which direction should they go?

LeBron and James

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    2/6

They would likely take two Euros, and be back in the draft lottery next season.

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    2/6

LOL

Banned

D'Angelo Russell and Willie Cauley-Stein

Collison | Russell | Miller
    Russell | McLemore | Stauskas
    Gay | McLemore
    Thompson | Gay | Landry | Evans
    Cauley-Stein | Landry | Evans | Thompson

I wouldn't be surprised with Rudy Gay playing more PF next to Cauley-Stein just for the extra spacing and play makers.

Collison
    Russell
    McLemore
    Gay
    Cauley-Stein

That lineup would be so good with George Karl's uptempo offense.

Mudiay and Russell

Athough Mario Hagandagz has a similar atitude to him like Kobe. Is hard to play with. Selfish on offense. I would love to see him and Kobe go at it in practice

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Russell + WCS or GTFO

Though I'd be happy w/ Porzingis and Super Mario, too. But they're bigger projects, not what the Kings are hoping to accomplish.

edit:
    I'll say, I'm really big on Trey Lyles, moreso than WCS as an overall talent. But I'm assuming Sac gets Randle and still ultimately need a shot-blocker.

I honestly think w/ Russell + McLemore + WCS + Randle + Clarkson + Gay (if Kings keep him), Karl can really turn that team around in just a couple years. Especially w/ some of the old guard in the West retiring, OKC's big 2 leaving, the Brow possibly leaving for the East, etc.
    Last edited by Dr. Cheesesteak; 06-25-2015 at 03:45 AM.

lakers would be dumb to mortgage their future for a dude that cant even win with some decent talent around him...whats gonna happen the year after kobe retires...sactown part 2 in LA...but knowing how lakers trades turn out, most likely they are gonna get cousins for a dime on the dollar