Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laker fans...

Default Re: Laker fans...

I suppose the thinking is that Kobe might be able to tutor and "fix" Cousins' attitude but the fact that Bryant will be retiring in a season or 2 doesn't help the problem.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Kings or lakers he stays losing. I don't think they will trade for him. They should keep that 2nd pick and develop their young players. They aren't going to do any winning anytime soon, so might as well take your time and build something nice for the future.

Serious playground baller Mawly-G's Avatar

I'm hearing that Julius Randle has been wowing people as of late. If I'm the Lakers, I chill out on this trade and just draft Russell or Okafor. As much as I love Boogie...they'd be giving up far too much IMO.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Randle is undersized and a defensive liability. A losing team like the lakers needs to develop it's young players. Randle could become a 2nd tier PF with lots of work.

I don't want Cousins. I don't want Rondo, either. What's up with Mitch courting these nutcases? He's like that girl who only dates troubled guys because she thinks she can fix them.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

I really want Cousins, but I don't like him at the cost of #2, Randle, Clarkson, + Landry's contract. The breaking point is for me is Randle. Hell, I'd love to keep #2 and trade Julius instead, but I'm being realistic here.