Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Kobe Bryant is the only player with no asterisk in his playoff resume

2000:
    -Best player on defending champs Tim Duncan is injured.

2002:
    -Kings Lakers game 6, no explanation needed.

2008:
    -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR4m0ZThDYY

2009:
    -BEST PLAYER ON THE DEFENDING CHAMPS Kevin Garnett gets season injury, Kobe doesn't have to face the Boston team that massacred them last season

-Rocket's best player Yao Ming gets injured in second game vs Lakers, backup center Mutumbo also gets injured. Laker's managed to beat the Rockets in a tough 7 game series WITHOUT Rocket's BEST PLAYER and backup center.

2010:
    -Boston starting center Kendrick Perkins gets injured, can' play vs Lakers in game 7 of finals, where the Celtics out vastly out rebounded.

-All the questionable calls in the fourth quarter vs Celtics during game 7.

As you can see, Kobe' playoff resume is extremely clean, no asterisks at all.
    Last edited by Derivative; 05-16-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is the only player with no asterisk in his playoff resume

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    2002:

2008:

2009:
    -BEST PLAYER ON THE DEFENDING CHAMPS Kevin Garnett gets season injury, Kobe doesn't have to face the Boston team that massacred them last season

-Rocket's best player Yao Ming gets injured in second game vs Lakers, Laker's managed to beat the Rockets in a tough 7 game series WITHOUT Rocket's BEST PLAYER.

2010:
    -Boston starting center Kendrick Perkins gets injured, can' play vs Lakers in game 7 of finals, where the Celtics out vastly out rebounded.

Dont forget, Rockets backup center Mutumbo also got injured in that Lakers series. Chuck Hayes, 6,7, their last hope to contain Lakers big got in foul trouble ( with questionable calls) 3 minutes into game 7.

I rule the local playground bukowski81's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is the only player with no asterisk in his playoff resume

And the best player of the defending champs was injured in the 2000 playoffs

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Ban the **** out of op bban fking cubnts never resprct kobe who is a legend oof the game so mad right now i cant breath

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    2002:

2008:

2009:

-Rocket's best player Yao Ming gets injured in second game vs Lakers, Laker's managed to beat the Rockets in a tough 7 game series WITHOUT Rocket's BEST PLAYER.

2010:

Here's another one:

2000 - Best player on defending champs(Duncan) misses all of playoffs with season-ending injury

Ish ROY 2014

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

YOU ALL FKEN MAD COZ kobe had 5 rings and your franchise has either 2 or none

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Don't even know why I'm responding to this but I just find it ironic that you'd bring up 2008 & which was a very questionably officiated finals in favor of Boston

#earnednotcolluded

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    Here's another one:

2000 - Best player on defending champs(Duncan) misses all of playoffs with season-ending injury
    Lakers fans getting owned big time in this thread

No Derek Anderson in 2001 either.

[QUOTE=TheMarkMadsen]Don't even know why I'm responding to this but I just find it ironic that you'd bring up 2008 & which was a very questionably officiated finals in favor of Boston[/QUOTE

So mad rn huh

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    Here's another one:

Peak Shaq was gonna rape everything in sight that year. No difference.

Op breaking hearts right now

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Don't even know why I'm responding to this but I just find it ironic that you'd bring up 2008 & which was a very questionably officiated finals in favor of Boston
    No assumptions please.

The best basketball player in 1999 missed the 2000 Playoffs.