Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default Whats this crap about Lebron taking a "wait and see" approach wit The Cavs?

I don't know if anyone else has read the reports about Lebron taking a wait and see approach before re up with Cleveland to see what they surround him with?

Sup with this dude? Is he gonna really sit back a bait this Team into making moves he doesn't like, similar to what he did in Miami and then bail?

Mind you, he's already said he's not recruiting Kevin Love. I know there's no way he's leaving again because it'd be career suicide (unless he goes back down south) but damn, this playing with people shit is how Miami wasted a pick on Shabazz Napier.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Default Re: Whats this crap about Lebron taking a "wait and see" approach wit The Cavs?

It's almost as if how good a players team mates are makes a difference... Like when Kobe demanded a trade unless roster improved.

Stupid kunt OP

Banned

Default Re: Whats this crap about Lebron taking a "wait and see" approach wit The Cavs?

If you're the alpha of a team, you wait and see what the team does for you

If you're an egotistical money-grubbing fraud, you take half the teams cap even when you're past your prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    It's almost as if how good a players team mates are makes a difference... Like when Kobe demanded a trade unless roster improved.

Stupid kunt OP
    What about the players they're waiting to get healthy that helped them get to the Finals? Cavs have players , homeboy just looking for an excuse to leave.

If Bron was smart he'd be K.Love's best friend this Summer. But he doesn't want to , so that says to me it might be a clear sign to the front office he wants them to go in a different direction , a lot of other of bigs on the open market. (like LMA)

Also, stay outta your stan ass feelings.

College superstar

It's called, "Let's see how much we can keep the biggest star in the league in the news despite actually having nothing truly newsworthy to report about him."

it's LeBron knowing he needs 2 superstars as teammates if he wants to win so if Love leaves LeBron will leave too, probably goes back to MIA.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    It's called, "Let's see how much we can keep the biggest star in the league in the news despite actually having nothing truly newsworthy to report about him."
    ^^^ That right there.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    ^^^ That right there.
    Sure it is RBA, you've never seen anything wrong pertaining to The Cavs yet.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Sure it is RBA, you've never seen anything wrong pertaining to The Cavs yet.
    Huh? I honestly don't even know what you mean. I don't even really like LeBron. He just happens to play for the team I root for.

But, you really believe there's a chance he leaves? Really?

Huh? I honestly don't even know what you mean. I don't even really like LeBron. He just happens to play for the team I root for.

But, you really believe there's a chance he leaves? Really?
    I said I didn't in the OP.

But this type of strategy he's using with the FO is similar to what he did before he left the first time and when he left Miami. Distant, playing coy about what he really wants pertaining to Blatt, Love etc. "wait and see" what moves they make should scare the shit outta Cavs fans coming from this guy. Especially since you guys didn't have a bad Team, they were just banged up.

But from an image, marketing standpoint I don't think he leaves. "All in" and I'm coming home shit isn't gonna be easily forgotten over night so I think he's cuffed , but then again I thought he'd never leave a contender like Miami.

But this type of strategy he's using with the FO is similar to what he did before he left the first time and when he left Miami. Distant, playing coy about what he really wants pertaining to Blatt, Love etc. "wait and see" what moves they make should scare the shit outta Cavs fans coming from this guy. Especially since you guys didn't have a bad Team, they were just banged up.

But from an image, marketing standpoint I don't think he leaves. "All in" and I'm coming home shit isn't gonna be easily forgotten over night so I think he's cuffed , but then again I thought he'd never leave a contender like Miami.
    I think it is more a money thing than a leverage thing. After writing the letter and all the lip service about bringing a championship to Cleveland, he almost can't leave. Well, he could, but the PR repurrcussions would be catastrophic. He'd be a laughing stock.

He knows it. The fans know it. The Cavs know it.

That's why all Cavs fans are worried about right now is whether or not Kevin Love is coming back. You don't see Cavs fans freaking out about LeBron being a free agent, because it's crazy to even consider his leaving again.

I guess what I'm saying is, if everyone knows that he's painted himself into a corner in terms of his options, why should the Cavs even care if he's playing coy?

I think it is more a money thing than a leverage thing. After writing the letter and all the lip service about bringing a championship to Cleveland, he almost can't leave. Well, he could, but the PR repurrcussions would be catastrophic. He'd be a laughing stock.

He knows it. The fans know it. The Cavs know it.

That's why all Cavs fans are worried about right now is whether or not Kevin Love is coming back. You don't see Cavs fans freaking out about LeBron being a free agent, because it's crazy to even consider his leaving again.

I guess what I'm saying is, if everyone knows that he's painted himself into a corner in terms of his options, why should the Cavs even care if he's playing coy?

Only way he gets away with it is going bck to MIA imo. But I just can't see it.

Banned

If he leaves he becomes the biggest joke in all sports history. Why is it his fault the heat took napier with a late first when he was mocked to go in the 15-20 range?

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

Lebron would be crucified worse than he was after the first time he left. i actually think it would affect his bottom line which is one of the few things he cares for.

Everyone will also acknowledge him as a fake because he would be going against what he said in the letter that was written for him last summer(even though we all know that there were other reasons not mentioned in the letter that contributed to his decision) Some people still do but that would be nothing compared to the backlash he'd get from this. He's not leaving, and i honestly don't see why he'd want to. Cleveland is still a powerhouse team with a core of Lebron, Kyrie, and Tristan. This is just filler news for the media to keep us clicking on links
    Last edited by Crimsonrain777; 06-27-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

Dude can't win without a stacked team, he is just lucky to have been defaulted into the finals the past 2 years.