Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Why are Black celebrities always fucin up?

could've just said celebrities

NBA Superstar

because its in their nature and culture. there are a lot more black people than that who fukk up, look at DMX, dude gets arrested every week

and while defensive black dudes will point to white exceptions to pretend everyones the same, its a obvious there are a disproportionate amount of black dudes who fukk up. i swear there is a black athlete fukking up every week, and then defensive black dudes always try to point to the 1 whitie who fukks up every 6 months lol

but look at rappers, their whole thing is gang banging, shooting, fighting, drugs, etc. even the ones who front it still try hard to be it. like chris brown throwing up blood signs, every party of his getting drive by shot up,, beating up chicks and gay dudes, etc. and he's not even a real thug.

you got mf'ers like JPrince publicly threatening some of the biggest celebrities and everyone thinks its cool. i mean black people are not the same as everyone else when it comes to staying out of trouble or being a model citizen.

all of the PC retards in this country are so laughably dumb it makes me laugh how people that stupid can exist since its such a obvious regularity of reality. i swear so many people are so brainwashed by mainstream 'think like everyone else' to be PC thoughts its pitiful how few truly self thinking people in this country there seems to be. i guess its much easier to follow the herd when you're not very intelligent.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 06-28-2015 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    because its in their nature and culture. there are a lot more black people than that who fukk up, look at DMX, dude gets arrested every week

and while defensive black dudes will point to white exceptions to pretend everyones the same, its a obvious there are a disproportionate amount of black dudes who fukk up. i swear there is a black athlete fukking up every week, and then defensive black dudes always try to point to the 1 whitie who fukks up every 6 months lol

but look at rappers, their whole thing is gang banging, shooting, fighting, drugs, etc. even the ones who front it still try hard to be it. like chris brown throwing up blood signs, every party of his getting drive by shot up,, beating up chicks and gay dudes, etc. and he's not even a real thug.

you got mf'ers like JPrince publicly threatening some of the biggest celebrities and everyone thinks its cool. i mean black people are not the same as everyone else when it comes to staying out of trouble or being a model citizen.

all of the PC retards in this country are so laughably dumb it makes me laugh how people that stupid can exist since its such a obvious regularity of reality. i swear so many people are so brainwashed by mainstream 'think like everyone else' to be PC thoughts its pitiful how few truly self thinking people in this country there seems to be. i guess its much easier to follow the herd when you're not very intelligent.
    and let me guess, you are the intelligent and independent thinker?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    and let me guess, you are the intelligent and independent thinker?

thats right

my posts/thoughts here back it up, which are always different and more knowledgable than most of the herd.

ISH has a lot of posters who onlly have little kid knowledge and thinking capabilities but pretend to be smarter than others, while never exhibiting anything to prove they're intelligent at all. this place really has a lot of people who front being smart tbh, no offense its true

the other thing about ISH is y'all use validation off one another tactics a lot to feel secure in yourselves being right or win battles. its not really that you're making a intelligent point, its just another dumbass agreeing with your lame one. just like its not really that you can fight, its just another weak poster validating your weak attempts at insulting. damn i break shit down so raw sometimes i almost feel bad for y'all
    Last edited by Godzuki; 06-28-2015 at 02:44 PM.