Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default am i the only one that realizes what mitch is really doing. why is ISH so clueless

Roy Hibbert... is an expiring contract..... THIS SEASON

for 15.5 million

mid season tankers will unload their stars to LA the same way the grizzlies did back in 2008

and the lakers have a plethora of young talent to be the meat/heart of the deal for the future of that tanking team if cost cutting isnt enough of an offer

but in the nba a massive expiring contract is one of the most valuable assets. and indiana just gave it away for free to LA

larry bird is just as clueless as most of ISH

Banned

Default Re: am i the only one that realizes what mitch is really doing. why is ISH so clueless

infact i wouldn't be surprised if the lakers weren't working on a trade right now. they had no other big contract to swing a deal for a guy like cousins anyway. now they do

don't be shocked if the lakers end up trading clarkson,black,nance jr, hibbert for cousins

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: am i the only one that realizes what mitch is really doing. why is ISH so clueless

Melo?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Melo?

wouldnt be surprised if phil tried unloading melo on the lakers only to have another deal veto'd for basketball reasons due to the personal relationship between jeanie/phil

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    infact i wouldn't be surprised if the lakers weren't working on a trade right now. they had no other big contract to swing a deal for a guy like cousins anyway. now they do

don't be shocked if the lakers end up trading clarkson,black,nance jr, hibbert for cousins
    Hater Troll.

Big Cuz ain't going nowhere, pal.

Salvia?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION

yesterday this tool tried telling me he was a laker fan

Very good NBA starter

Hibbert+Young+Clarkson = ????

Massive expiring contracts were worth s lot a few years ago. Not anymore. Sorry bud.

Especially when the Lakers already had like $30m expirings anyways
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 07-05-2015 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

ok. koe's expiring 25mil + hibbert's 15mil thats 40mil.
    and all these money are going to some washed up trash role players.

Banned

OP and Laker Nation are going full retard

Nah dog the Lakers just traded for a 28 year old 7 foot 2 2 time all star who anchored one of the best defenses in the league for a second round pick. They are terrible.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Nah dog the Lakers just traded for a 28 year old 7 foot 2 2 time all star who anchored one of the best defenses in the league for a second round pick. They are terrible.
    So wait, are you looking for wins or trying to rebuild. Make up your mind.

Stop trying to flip flop, either these Lakers are TRYING to make the playoffs or they are TRYING to keep their lottery pick which is Top 3 protected.

Everyone has cap space for next year already. An expiring contract doesn't have much value.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Everyone has cap space for next year already. An expiring contract doesn't have much value.
    Yeah, this.

And Lakers didn't trade anyone away for the expirer so they aren't saving any money next summer themselves either