Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I am not a Lebron hater by any means. He is unbelievable an a

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Tristan Thompson outplayed Green in the finals....

Warrior second unit sucks. Livingston is an old injured toothpick that scores 6 ppg and is a career scorer of 6 ppg. Old Barbosa isn't good, Ezeli can't stay on the floor due to fouling and has stonehands, 32 year old David Lee is a piece of shit, Speights is decent sometimes I guess... he doesn't play D though and he makes bonehead plays...he can be a black hole.
    Livingston, Harrison Barnes and Speights all outplayed Curry in the finals when he was shooting bricks in games 1-4.

Good college starter Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    Not if Cleveland is healthy, they don't.

LeBron/Irving/Love as a big 3 shits on Curry/Klay/Green.

Hell, Tristan Thompson is just one of Cleveland's backup bigs and he's arguably as good as Draymond Green.
    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Warrior second unit sucks. Livingston is an old injured toothpick that scores 6 ppg and is a career scorer of 6 ppg. Old Barbosa isn't good, Ezeli can't stay on the floor due to fouling and has stonehands, 32 year old David Lee is a piece of shit, Speights is decent sometimes I guess... he doesn't play D though and he makes bonehead plays...he can be a black hole.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers2877

If Cavs get Joe Johnson they'll be absolutely STACKED
    It's funny..

Lebron-ball hurts the production of other star players, so this prevents the team from reaching it's ceiling/capacity, and leads to underachievement (2/4 with GOAT supporting cast, such as having 10-time all-star bosh as 3rd option).

But when his supporting cast is weaker, he has to shoot a lot more, and the the resulting horrific shooting percentage gives his team no chance to win (see 2015 Finals).

Basically, he's ****ed.. If only he could employ a more optimal, less ball-dominant style that didn't hinder other star players... Or, if only he was a better isolation and 1-on-1 player, then he'd be able to maintain his shooting percentage at the higher volumes while playing alongside weaker players.

Top 5 player of all time imo.
    No way - Lebron isn't capable of having an all-time great team because his less diverse and unadjustable style prevents his teams from using optimal, cutting edge strategy.

Instead, it's the opposite - Lebron's Finals opponents are the ones employing the superior, cutting-edge strategy (i.e. Spurs, Dallas, Warriors) - they're the teams that are considered the "smart" teams in the league, not Lebron's.

Otoh, MJ's Bulls were like the Warriors, Dallas, or Spurs - they employed cutting edge strategy and were perceived as one of the league's smart teams.. MJ's GOAT offensive sophistication provided the necessary adjustability and capacity to be the centerpiece of cutting edge strategy (the triangle).

Top 5 player of all time imo. Better than Kobe, and I'm not sure it's all that close...But if they get Joe Johnson and resign Triston Thompson and they stay relatively healthy when he gets to another finals and loses he's gonna get and will deserve a lot of shit because they will be absolutely STACKED
    The guy is 2/6... he needs all the help he can get. Only 15 year olds that haven't witnessed true greatness think anything of him.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    Their 2nd unit alone could make the playoffs if this happens.

This shit is getting unreal, yet somehow if they don't win the championship the media will find a way to spin it so that LeBron didn't have enough help.
    Why? He's already the GOAT. Nothing to prove. Just playing to entertain the masses of fans at this point

Serious playground baller Lakers2877's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Still not as stacked as the Warriors.
    Even if that were true, which I don't believe it to be so, also kind of different situations as the Warriors really built their roster through the draft, I'm not too sure why that is relevant

Even if that were true, which I don't believe it to be so, also kind of different situations as the Warriors really built their roster through the draft, I'm not too sure why that is relevant
    The idea that it's somehow dishonorable to build a roster through sign and trades is completely stupid. Is it dishonorable for the Spurs to sign Aldridge?

You just said Tristan Thompson is arguably as good as Draymond Green.

End yourself.

Warriors 2nd unit is head and shoulders above of Cleveland's.
    In last years finals sure. These likely rosters, no. And Clevelands best 3 >>>>>>>>>> warriors best 3

The idea that it's somehow dishonorable to build a roster through sign and trades is completely stupid. Is it dishonorable for the Spurs to sign Aldridge?
    Dishonorable? Who said that? Lol

There's no such thing as a bran stan, there are only trolls.

No one can be that dumb to support the efforts of a ring chasing, 2/6, stat padding, colluding beta.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Why? He's already the GOAT. Nothing to prove. Just playing to entertain the masses of fans at this point
    Sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    It's funny..

Lebron-ball hurts the production of other star players, so this prevents the team from reaching it's ceiling/capacity, and leads to underachievement (2/4 with GOAT supporting cast, such as having 10-time all-star bosh as 3rd option).

But when his supporting cast is weaker, he has to shoot a lot more, and the the resulting horrific shooting percentage gives his team no chance to win (see 2015 Finals).

Basically, he's ****ed.. If only he could employ a more optimal, less ball-dominant style that didn't hinder other star players... Or, if only he was a better isolation and 1-on-1 player, then he'd be able to maintain his shooting percentage at the higher volumes while playing alongside weaker players.

No way - Lebron isn't capable of having an all-time great team because his less diverse and unadjustable style prevents his teams from using optimal, cutting edge strategy.

Instead, it's the opposite - Lebron's Finals opponents are the ones employing the superior, cutting-edge strategy (i.e. Spurs, Dallas, Warriors) - they're the teams that are considered the "smart" teams in the league, not Lebron's.

Otoh, MJ's Bulls were like the Warriors, Dallas, or Spurs - they employed cutting edge strategy and were perceived as one of the league's smart teams.. MJ's GOAT offensive sophistication provided the necessary adjustability and capacity to be the centerpiece of cutting edge strategy (the triangle).
    Lebron is a top 5 talented player of all time imo. And I have a really hard time seeing him not have a top 5 career all time when he's all said and done. If you disagree ok. So he's only top 10. But saying " no way " is silly and shows a lack of credibility

if lebron loses again next time he's in the finals... pff, i dunno how anyone in their right mind can rank him in a top ten.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    if lebron loses again next time he's in the finals... pff, i dunno how anyone in their right mind can rank him in a top ten.

He had a valid excuse in the 2015 NBA Finals. The Cavaliers were missing their 2nd and 3rd best players. You guys probably play ball like me. It's very hard to win if your 2nd and 3rd best player are missing/injured.