Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Woj: Lakers and Mavs working on S&T for Lin

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    You aren't getting a first rounder for facilitating ****ing sign and trade with Jeremy Lin.

Unless Cuban is still drunk...
    Don't be surprised. Even after "Linsanity" this guy has managed to be a starting PG for 2 teams. Pretty ridiculous when you think about it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Don't be surprised. Even after "Linsanity" this guy has managed to be a starting PG for 2 teams. Shit is ridiculous when you think about.
    I'd track Cuban down in Dallas and kick him in the nuts if we give up a first round pick for a year rental of Lin.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Don't be surprised. Even after "Linsanity" this guy has managed to be a starting PG for 2 teams. Pretty ridiculous when you think about it.
    Lin
    Matthews
    Parsons
    Dirk
    Jordan

Lin actually fits their style. They wanna run and play p&r to death with Lin/Parsons handling the ball. A deal like first round pick to the Lakers for S&T Lin to something like 3 years 24 mill, player option for the 3rd year wouldn't be out of the ordinary for the Mavs this offseason.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Lin
    Matthews
    Parsons
    Dirk
    Jordan

Lin actually fits their style. They wanna run and play p&r to death with Lin/Parsons handling the ball. A deal like first round pick to the Lakers for S&T Lin to something like 3 years 24 mill, player option for the 3rd year wouldn't be out of the ordinary for the Mavs this offseason.
    No is dealing a first round pick to get Lin. Mavs would seriously just tell us to **** off and sign Moe Williams instead. It wouldn't be a downgrade over Lin either.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Lin
    Matthews
    Parsons
    Dirk
    Jordan

Lin absolutely fits well, but I doubt we take on salary past this year as Cuban is "punting" on this year anyway. We aren't in a rush anymore....

College star

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    I'll take Amare, even though most laker fans don't want em. Dude has PLENTY to prove.
    What is there to prove for him? That he is a good player without Nash? Dream on.

Lin absolutely fits well, but I doubt we take on salary past this year as Cuban is "punting" on this year anyway. We aren't in a rush anymore....
    tbh, Lin should just agree with minimum contract. He's need to prove to the league he can ball well.
    beside, i doubt he can go anywhere. If marvs refuse to pay him 5mil+ a year, i doubt any other team would.
    if he plays well, his next contract will explode again.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    I'll take Amare, even though most laker fans don't want em. Dude has PLENTY to prove.
    lol
    dude, the moment u gave him a multi year contract, he will starts to rot and give u excuses not to play.
    that's right, the dude is cancer!

Cali Love

Nathan Gottlieb ‏@zukovka 2m2 minutes ago New York, USA
    Again, Lin agent rejected Mavs $2.8 mil offer. Mavs working on sign & trade with Lakers & a 3d team, likely Indy. This only way Mavs ...

I know the Lakers are prob pushing for Anderson or trying to get Nick involved. If we get either, it would be a great trade.

Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon 2h2 hours ago
    Jeremy Lin to Dallas remains likely. Mavs working to carve out salary slot for him. JJ Barea for $2.8M exception is close to sure thing.

If we actually give up something real here I'm going to ****ing lose it.

Lin would be an idiot not to take a discount on this Mavs team...it's literally the perfect fit for him and it will skyrocket his value next season when the cap jumps. If he can't understand that argument...then he's too ****ing stupid to play for us anyway.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    What do the Mavs have that we want? Picks?
    Picks give me picks...

Laker fans wanting Amare wtf????? We need picks, a bunch of them... the more the merrier. If I were the Lakers I would still go hard for DeMarcus Cousins. 20/10 center with more upside. As long as it's not at the expense of Russel and to a lesser extent Clarkson. **** everyone else, including Randle...
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 07-06-2015 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Picks give me picks...

Laker fans wanting Amare wtf????? We need picks, a bunch of them... the more the merrier. If I were the Lakers I would still go hard for DeMarcus Cousins. 20/10 center with more upside. As long as it's not at the expense of Russel and to a lesser extent Clarkson. **** everyone else, including Randle...
    Randle, Clarkson, Nick Young, and a future first rounder (obviously can't trade this years as it's likely going to Philly) for Cousins/Collison.

I don't think the money works, but some framework like that.

The Kings just have to blow this whole thing up...it's a disaster...and Randle, Clarkson, and a first rounder is as good as they could possibly do.

I know you like Clarkson, but giving him up to get Cousins here is a no brainer.

Cali Love

Randle, Clarkson, Nick Young, and a future first rounder (obviously can't trade this years as it's likely going to Philly) for Cousins/Collison.

I don't think the money works, but some framework like that.

The Kings just have to blow this whole thing up...it's a disaster...and Randle, Clarkson, and a first rounder is as good as they could possibly do.

I know you like Clarkson, but giving him up to get Cousins here is a no brainer.
    No chance we deal both of Clarkson and Randle to SAC that ship has sailed.

We don't need Amare, we don't want him.