Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Dan needs to man up and say fk u to TT.

Thompson's contract would look cheap in the next few years. Cavaliers wants to sign them to a longer contract.

LBJ is going to sign the contract on July 9.

fk u TT

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

yeah u can't keep over paying guys just to keep Lebron happy. Teams will not take these contracts when it comes time to trade because they stinking up the place. TT is only good for rebounding. If Lebron wasn't on the team he would be back to his old ways of forcing up ugly shots and getting them blocked. Can't be playing a rebounder crazy amount of money when he has no offensive game and his defense stinks. There's a reason they went and got Mozgov when TT was starting in AV place. He was getting abused and couldn't block a shot for sh!t and don't get me started on his players running back door on his ass.

I wouldn't be paying players because of what they did in the playoffs. I'd pay them because how they did during the whole season.

Local High School Star

If Verajao were healthy this season (and Cleveland still landed Mozgov), Thompson would have had about 30 DNPs and averaged less than 8 minutes per game.

Teams need to stop overpaying trash players whose ceiling will never exceed 3rd best player on a good team. In this case, Thompson has no offensive game to speak of and isn't much of a defender. On this Cleveland team, he isn't even the 4th most valuable asset. I'd rather have Mozgov over him any day.

If I were Cleveland, I'd try to package a deal to ship TT to the Clippers in exchange for a deal that includes JJ Redick. I'd ignore Joe Johnson. Reddick would be a far better fit on the Cavs.

High School Starter

reddick would be great on cavs good pt

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    If Verajao were healthy this season (and Cleveland still landed Mozgov), Thompson would have had about 30 DNPs and averaged less than 8 minutes per game.

Teams need to stop overpaying trash players whose ceiling will never exceed 3rd best player on a good team. In this case, Thompson has no offensive game to speak of and isn't much of a defender. On this Cleveland team, he isn't even the 4th most valuable asset. I'd rather have Mozgov over him any day.

If I were Cleveland, I'd try to package a deal to ship TT to the Clippers in exchange for a deal that includes JJ Redick. I'd ignore Joe Johnson. Reddick would be a far better fit on the Cavs.
    Red duck is not needed...the team needs someone who can back up Lebron and they need another PG.

Same agent as LeBron. This nikka gonna get however much $ he wants, I don't think you guys understand how much power LeBron holds over the Cavs organization.