Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Re: BREAKING: WCS adds 20 pounds of RAW MUSCLE and adds 5 inches to his vert

I respect him a lot.

"I'm not going in to the league to score, i'm going to defend every position, block shots, and rebound, BUT if I can shoot freethrows and have a jumper now thats a plus"

He knows exactly who he is and he's going to be the best he can be at what he is.

Too many dudes try too much to be something they are not and start forgetting who they really are (Dwight Howard).

Decent playground baller

Default Re: BREAKING: WCS adds 20 pounds of RAW MUSCLE and adds 5 inches to his vert

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    Translation:

"I've added about 8 pounds of muscle with 3 inches of added vertical."
    This

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3

Yeah baby. Kings winning. League scared. Me laughing. You crying.

All jokes aside, I really like WCS and look forward to his development. Even though im not a Kings fan, im still gonna tune into one of their games from time to time to see what WCS can do. Other times it'll be just for the laughs.
    Last edited by Smook A.; 07-07-2015 at 10:56 AM.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fowl
    I respect him a lot.

"I'm not going in to the league to score, i'm going to defend every position, block shots, and rebound, BUT if I can shoot freethrows and have a jumper now thats a plus"

He knows exactly who he is and he's going to be the best he can be at what he is.

Too many dudes try too much to be something they are not and start forgetting who they really are (Dwight Howard).
    just look at WCS you can see he's a sharp dude with perspective, Dwight is a damn fool

Never heard of em.

Is he good?

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    I feel like we're going overboard with the BREAKING: thing.

This. OP is clearly insecure and scared that his own team won't be as successful as he hopes. And that's bad news since they don't have much cap space left, nor any picks and the countdown to cousins leaving has begun.

That's why he has to make these worthless threads daily. Maybe if he makes enough, it'll change the truth.

If youre a beginner with the right training program and diet along with decent genetics, you can add 10-20 pounds of muscle in a few months, after that it tapers off a lot and youre lucky to add 4 or 5 pounds in a year afterwards without chemical assistance.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
    If youre a beginner with the right training program and diet along with decent genetics, you can add 10-20 pounds of muscle in a few months, after that it tapers off a lot and youre lucky to add 4 or 5 pounds in a year afterwards without chemical assistance.
    Exactly, none of these college kids are "beginner weightlifters" except maybe someone like durant who never lifted anything heavier than a chair his whole life

Very good NBA starter

he's almost 25. he should had reached his max vert a while ago if he had put in the work.

gaining 5 inches of vert at his age, if it's legit, proves he's been slacking off big time on his plyometric workouts for years.

better late than never, but im still kinda doubting that number. 5 inches of vert is a big difference maker.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by PejaNowitzki
    No you can't you ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    he's almost 25. he should had reached his max vert a while ago if he had put in the work.

gaining 5 inches of vert at his age, if it's legit, proves he's been slacking off big time on his plyometric workouts for years.

better late than never, but im still kinda doubting that number. 5 inches of vert is a big difference maker.
    Your post is so full of stupidity, I don't know where to begin.

His birthday is Aug 18, 1993. Where you got 'almost 25' from is a mystery. That would make him 21.

The link you posted below the post I am replying to is from an article from 2010.

Are you high?

Quote Originally Posted by LONGTIME
    No you can't you ****ing idiot.
    You can add 20 lbs in a few months, but it wouldn't be 100% muscle.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

WTF is "RAW MUSCLE"?

Breaking: WCS - Suspended for steroids and "go-go gadget legs" implants.

GTFO with this bullshit

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Nerlens added the same to his vert during his injury summer.

Folks on here said it couldn't be done, but he did it.

WCS will always be one of my favorites.
    Noel was injured! Or course he regained inches after recovery. WCS didnt get injured.