Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    He has 2 rings and a national championship. You can win with him

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Miami can't give away Chalmers and Andersen

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    What's girls do when they see your pee pee

I remember posters even using Oden and Beasley to call Heat stacked.
    One of em' saying that was Droid......he's a stupid fuccc

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    What's girls do when they see your pee pee
    They

NEXT

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    One of em' saying that was Droid......he's a stupid fuccc
    who's that?
    A kobe stan?

Isn't Anderson a huge part of their FC?

I remember posters even using Oden and Beasley to call Heat stacked.
    Exactly.

And the reason I won't "get over it" is because the same morons that screamed about the Heat being "stacked" because Chalmers managed to get the ball over half court without tripping over himself, and Anderson managed to pull down 5 rebounds and score 2 FTs in 25 minutes of basketball...

Are the SAME morons proclaiming that Delly is the next Isiah Thomas, and Mozgov is a better version of prime Shaq right now.

I will stop reminding everyone of the idiotic comments posters made regarding the Heat, the second the idiotic posters stop saying the exact same thing about the Cavs.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    Exactly.

And the reason I won't "get over it" is because the same morons that screamed about the Heat being "stacked" because Chalmers managed to get the ball over half court without tripping over himself, and Anderson managed to pull down 5 rebounds and score 2 FTs in 25 minutes of basketball...

Are the SAME morons proclaiming that Delly is the next Isiah Thomas, and Mozgov is a better version of prime Shaq right now.

I will stop reminding everyone of the idiotic comments posters made regarding the Heat, the second the idiotic posters stop saying the exact same thing about the Cavs.
    Continue doing what you re doing.
    You are doing great.
    One of the best posters in here.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    Impossible! ISH stated that Chalmers and Anderson were part of the most stacked team of all time and would flourish without the cancer, Lebron.
    Please show me a post where someone said Chalmers and Andersen would flourish without Lebron. Seriously, even for your schtick that's going a bit too far. I don't recall even the most blatant of trolls citing Chalmers and Anderson as being stars who were held back by Lebron. Yes, they were good role players and key contributors on title teams, but anyone claiming them to be part of the Heat's "stackedness" is/was clearly trolling.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Please show me a post where someone said Chalmers and Andersen would flourish without Lebron. Seriously, even for your schtick that's going a bit too far. I don't recall even the most blatant of trolls citing Chalmers and Anderson as being stars who were held back by Lebron. Yes, they were good role players and key contributors on title teams, but anyone claiming them to be part of the Heat's "stackedness" is/was clearly trolling.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=360060

Banned

Andrew Nicholson for Shabazz

There's no denying the current Cavs are stacked. If you take LeBron off this Cavs team, they wouldn't be a contender, but they'd still be a very talented team.

That said, people do tend to overrate players who play along side LeBron. The truth is, LeBron is a great player, and his greatness lets other players around him thrive. Nobody gives two shits about guys like JR Smith, Mo Williams, Timofey Mozgov, or Iman Shumpert... but put them on a winning team with LeBron, and all of a sudden everyone wants to call them all-stars.

Random thought, but I wonder what LeBron's total regular season record is? I don't remember him ever having a bad regular season. He has to be up there as far as regular season win % goes.

Tbh, Birdman really fell off last season, and he's getting pretty ancient. Unfair to compare his value now to what it was in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    There's no denying the current Cavs are stacked. If you take LeBron off this Cavs team, they wouldn't be a contender, but they'd still be a very talented team.

That said, people do tend to overrate players who play along side LeBron. The truth is, LeBron is a great player, and his greatness lets other players around him thrive. Nobody gives two shits about guys like JR Smith, Mo Williams, Timofey Mozgov, or Iman Shumpert... but put them on a winning team with LeBron, and all of a sudden everyone wants to call them all-stars.

Random thought, but I wonder what LeBron's total regular season record is? I don't remember him ever having a bad regular season. He has to be up there as far as regular season win % goes.

He's only missed the playoffs during his rookie year iirc

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason

I'd love to have those guys on my team, and jr smith is a good sixth man if he's not being crazy. TT is also becoming a great player.