Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Cuban's response via his CyberDust

Quote Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
    Any other way he does it that bashes DJ will hurt his ability to attract future FAs.
    only the kind of FA who think its cool to ignore a team they committed to so they could sign elsewhere at the 11th hour.

I cant even imagine the shit storm from the NBAPA had the situation been reversed w/a team pulling this on a player.

cuban tried to backpedal and tell wes, you know, since we gonna suck, no point coming here and me overpaying for your services, which i only did so that i can entice Dj to come here

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    cuban tried to backpedal and tell wes, you know, since we gonna suck, no point coming here and me overpaying for your services, which i only did so that i can entice Dj to come here
    I noticed that too! Cuban really doesn't want to pay 55-60 million when he wants to save capspace and tank again.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    right off the bat he loses half on federal taxes, then his agent gets a cut, then Cali and all the other states he will play in that have income taxes will get their cut, then his money mangers get their cut, then his hangers on will spend his cash b/c he apparently does whatever the person in front of him tells him to do and 5 years after he is out of the L he'll be bankrupt.
    DJ is actually a pretty intelligent guy.

It was a bitch move, but being bitter isn't a good look. He absolutely should have handled it differently, but he's a human being and had a change of heart.

It happens...and it's just more evidence that they best way to attract players in free agency is to build good teams.

Not pin your hopes on a male model with a black card...

in all of this i hate the fact that he used cyberdust. Ya, i know he owns it but it is going nowhere. Even the people who downloaded it never use it.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    in all of this i hate the fact that he used cyberdust. Ya, i know he owns it but it is going nowhere. Even the people who downloaded it never use it.

I was about to say, is this some crap he bought on shark tank? lulz

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    Lmao he just got an 88 million dollar contract. That contract is worth more than you and your entire ancestry have made combined. Get a life, loser.
    So that means Donald Trump, Donald Sterling and Mark Cuban are better than you and your entire shitty ancestry? Hell that means they are better than any NBA player in history too, including Michael Jordan.

the fact is, he should have at least the decency and respect to at least communicate with cuban to tell him he won't be signing with him. he's ducking cuban like mayweather and pacquaio in their primes.