Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo officially the most ripped Greek basketballer of all time

You are a freaking RACIST AND PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

He is not even 1/10th as ripped as his MUCH MORE SKILLED younger brother, let alone anyone who has ever played in Europe.

He would not even be granted access to an average Greek gym. Get your facts straight and STOP LYING BEFORE I REPORT YOU TO JEFF

Default Re: Giannis Antetokounmpo officially the most ripped Greek basketballer of all time

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    really went from durant to lebron in a single season
    not exactly bron but seriously.. the ****

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt

He is not even 1/10th as ripped as his MUCH MORE SKILLED younger brother, let alone anyone who has ever played in Europe.

He would not even be granted access to an average Greek gym. Get your facts straight and STOP LYING BEFORE I REPORT YOU TO JEFF

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill

really went from durant to lebron in a single season
    NBA's drug-testing policy is

Perfect Euroleague impersonation!

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    how the fu...ck does this tall ass lanky dude pack up that kind of muscle with those freakishly long limbs?
    His junk and hairline will suffer from this.

I rule the local playground

if you think that's what someone looks like on the juice i'm terrified as to what you look like

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    NBA's drug-testing policy is

I rule the local playground

so between year 1 and 2 it was he is getting taller. now it's he's getting bigger. wake me when he's really good at 4-5 things on the court

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

Didn't he go back to Greece this summer? What did he do there? That's a pretty big change in a couple months.

Off topic, but will the Knicks give Thanassis a roster spot this year?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

watch out league

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    Didn't he go back to Greece this summer? What did he do there? That's a pretty big change in a couple months.

Off topic, but will the Knicks give Thanassis a roster spot this year?
    Not 100% sure but from what I remember he went on vacation for a bit right after the playoffs ended? Did some stuff in China or something then got back to the states and has been working since.

The craziest part is that it looks like good muscle. Unlike Dante Exum's flabby ass The front office has been hinting at him becoming full time PF for a bit now, looks like he's putting on the mass to do it. Either that, or he's going to be one of the most physically imposing 3s of all time lol.

Hmm not sure on Thanasis. I think he's made it known to the FO he wants to play, not sure on the status of that. My guess is he gets some burn this year. Can't hurt.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Not 100% sure but from what I remember he went on vacation for a bit right after the playoffs ended? Did some stuff in China or something then got back to the states and has been working since.

The craziest part is that it looks like good muscle. Unlike Dante Exum's flabby ass The front office has been hinting at him becoming full time PF for a bit now, looks like he's putting on the mass to do it. Either that, or he's going to be one of the most physically imposing 3s of all time lol.

Hmm not sure on Thanasis. I think he's made it known to the FO he wants to play, not sure on the status of that. My guess is he gets some burn this year. Can't hurt.
    Lol I expected him to bulk up some, but maybe over a one-year period or something- not just early into the offseason. He put on weight so easily. I remember AD said he eats w/e he wants down in NoLa, which really helped him put on weight on his frame coming out of Kentucky. Giannis been eatin' this summer or something.

Looks like he's embracing moving into a PF spot-full time, which makes sense for their roster going forward. Jabari putting on weight would just make him chubby haha. I actually haven't seen any Utah games this summer, so Idk what Exum's been up to. I wish I had League Pass b/c Bucks would be one of my teams this year.

I doubt Thanasis sticks around in D-League for another season if he doesn't get a deal. He'll probs bounce to Europe to make some decent bucks I bet. Can he be worse than Early last season lol?

Btw check ur inbox when you get a chance Milbuck.

Looks like he has put on about 5 pounds.