Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star

Default Re: D'alpha got shook cause i put too much pressure on him. i take full responsibility

after watching russell, griff probably went and picked a bunch of fights. i am serious too. dude says he's had well over 35 fist fights in his life and that its completely normal.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: D'alpha got shook cause i put too much pressure on him. i take full responsibility

Alphas don't get shook

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by f0und
    after watching russell, griff probably went and picked a bunch of fights. i am serious too. dude says he's had well over 35 fist fights in his life and that its completely normal.

Lol what normal kid didnt get in fights growing up

Most of them came in my school days on the playground. Had 1 this year. Maybe 5 in the last 10 years.

Shit happens.... if youre at a party once a week for 15 years youre bound to get in a few scraps when youre drunk as ****. You dont even have to be looking for them

That or high on coke. I dunno.

clubbing back like 5 years ago

Elevated risk in any alcohol enduced situation

Try getting out and living. Youl see

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    dude obviously reads these forums daily. saw all the hype and praise we were giving him. especially my guarantee of him making a starting allstar spot before okafor or towns

well.... i take it all back D'blo you cross eyed f*ck

thats what i'm callin him from now on

cause he obviously cant tell where the f*ckin basket is out there. his stupid f*cking baby stash is probly just nut hair glued to his face and thats the reason he's throwing passes out of bounds and off peoples feet 10 times a game. cause the stench from his sweaty ass is in his nose 24/7 ****in his balance n sh8t

D'beta doesnt deserve playing time. let along a god damn #2 overall selection

Jeanie gonna can her f*ggot a** brother

i tried pretending i liked the guy. but i said this sh*t from before we even took the bust of a beta

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=380796

not even i could turn this guys career around.

broke shot
    broke speed
    broke handles
    broke hops
    broke pass
    broke hype
    broke fanbase
    broke pick
    D'broke

f*ck this sh*t man ... seriously... i'm better than this guy at everything except bein 6-5 and black when it comes to playing basketball

skinny ass weakling nbdl lookin a**
    repped... i understand your pain.. honestly, that fool isn't very athletic

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Motha fvcka, you aiint normal

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    Motha fvcka, you aiint normal

Whats normal

Banned

Maybe the Lakers should go after summer league MVP Glenn Rice Jr. He'll carry the franchise for sure. I mean how many players average 26 a game in the summer league? Not even Lebron or Duncan scored that much. Clearly, Glenn Rice Jr will be better than both of them because he dominated the summer league.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    repped... i understand your pain.. honestly, that fool isn't very athletic...like MJ
    fify

"ISH, where our posters are worse than yours."

Lol.

Didn't know Russell reads ISH

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3

the WHITE side

Haaaaaaaa.

The "kenneth curse" has officially been reversed.

Inb4 10 straight all-star selections and multiple 1st team nba honors.

Tolerant Liberals

Most of them came in my school days on the playground. Had 1 this year. Maybe 5 in the last 10 years.

Shit happens.... if youre at a party once a week for 15 years youre bound to get in a few scraps when youre drunk as ****. You dont even have to be looking for them

That or high on coke. I dunno.

clubbing back like 5 years ago

Elevated risk in any alcohol enduced situation

Try getting out and living. Youl see