Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Euroleague Signed A 15 Year TV Contract In China (NBA Related Topic)

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak

And this is why he should be banned. It's just like when he made the thread quoting Tony Parker as saying the eurobasket is better than the NBA, when we got an actual quote he actually said the eurobasket means more to him than an NBA championship because he is winning it for his country.

Similar quote but with a totally different context.

He will ignore your post though, or just reply saying you should be banned like he keeps doing to my posts about Parker winning a euroleague MVP award that he claims doesn't exist despite being a link from the official euroleague website. But I'm the troll for posting a source...

There was a thread a few years back where he was posting his usual lies and bullshit. I think the argument turned to Euroleague stats and whatnot, so I posted screencaps and links from Eurloeague's site that clearly proved what bullshit he was arguing was wrong. I knew if I posted the screencap (along with the link) he'd have no choice but to see it. He still quoted me calling me a liar and racist.

Default Re: Euroleague Signed A 15 Year TV Contract In China (NBA Related Topic)

Euroleague's response to Droid's post:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215

There was a thread a few years back where he was posting his usual lies and bullshit. I think the argument turned to Euroleague stats and whatnot, so I posted screencaps and links from Eurloeague's site that clearly proved what bullshit he was arguing was wrong. I knew if I posted the screencap (along with the link) he'd have no choice but to see it. He still quoted me calling me a liar and racist.
    I had that the other day. He claimed there was never an MVP award for the euroleague regular season. I posted from the official site about it, posted the page showing the awards where Parker one that award, he ignored it and just said I need to be banned. He also keeps bringing up jeff's thread as a warning to us when the thread had jeff pretty much asking if the forums wants euroleague's threads deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    first of all, no superstars in Euroleague
    messed up time zones
    shitty league
    no interest in Europe, how can you expect interest in china?
    chinese will notice that the stars in Euroleague are nba rejects
    also spanoulis is not marketable
    Spanoulis is popular in China. Him and Yao are good friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    A vague gif isn't a valid response. Either bring up reasons why his post is wrong, or I'll have no choice but to report you to Jeff for lying and trolling.

You have been warned.

Banned

Spanoulis is popular in China. Him and Yao are good friends.
    He carried Yao's bags for him didn't he?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Glad the game's be coming more and more international by the day, can't wait to see what kind of talent comes out of China in the next 20 years

Local High School Star TheCalmInsanity's Avatar

33 million. Euro is worth more than the dollar. Multiplication is hard.
    Let's do some fun math

3*4 = 12

2*2 = 4

33 * 10 = 330

All these numbers are UNDER 700 million. I think multiplication is pretty easy, man.

I hope this doesn't make me a psychotic racist.

33 million. Euro is worth more than the dollar. Multiplication is hard.
    So when is Germany kicking Greece out of the Eurozone?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
    Let's do some fun math

3*4 = 12

2*2 = 4

33 * 10 = 330

All these numbers are UNDER 700 million. I think multiplication is pretty easy, man.

I hope this doesn't make me a psychotic racist.
    Another thing to put in my report to Jeff. Euroleague, you better have a good response to this or you're gonna get banned.

Do you want to join Droid101 on getting directly reported to Jeff for abuse?

I will gladly send a direct abuse report to him. You have been absolutely BEGGING for one.

He told everyone to STOP trolling and LYING.

You and Droid101 seem incapable of it.

KG215 is just a freaking creep. I know he's incapable of it.
    This is EXACTLY what you are doing in this thread. Post some actual PROOF of what your saying with some LINKS, or I'll have you reported for trolling and lying.

EL,

Of the euros coming over this year who will do the best? Also where is Huertas? Thought he was signing

Banned

Do you want to join Droid101 on getting directly reported to Jeff for abuse?

I will gladly send a direct abuse report to him. You have been absolutely BEGGING for one.

He told everyone to STOP trolling and LYING.

You and Droid101 seem incapable of it.

KG215 is just a freaking creep. I know he's incapable of it.
    No he didn't. He asked if we wanted your threads left in the general forum. I'm not lying either. You got proven wrong but can't accept or acknowledge it.

Euroleague deleted his post but not before SpecialQue quoted it. Good shit.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    A vague gif isn't a valid response. Either bring up reasons why his post is wrong, or I'll have no choice but to report you to Jeff for lying and trolling.

You have been warned.
    Please do. Maybe Jeff can explain how come certain people here continue to MAKE UP THINGS and LIE.........

Lying about that contracts in Europe are not net

Lying about that people that never won a Euroleague MVP were "Euroleague MVP", etc.

That people that never played in Euroleague are the "greatest player in Euroleague history",

That people that never led the Euroleague in scoring were "the Euroleague scoring champion", etc.

and that these same liars, can call anyone pointing out their lies "liars" and troll, taunt, harass, and bully endlessly while derailing and ruining any and every thread on the forum they want to.

Perhaps Jeff can explain this once and for all?

I talked to Maga_1 about it and he said he was "chased off the forum" by you bullies. fiba also told me he was chased off the forum by you same bullies.

I bet Jeff would LOVE TO KNOW THAT.

So yeah, sure, GO AHEAD and get an in depth discussion going with Jeff about your trolling activities and bullying going here.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-16-2015 at 08:25 PM.