Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Vegan Men Have HIGHER Levels of Testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by macmac View Post
    Tuna? It
    yeah TBH tuna aint all bad

I have also been drinking a ton of milk lately. I recently found a farmer out near my cabin who will sell me freshly squeezed unpasteurized milk from his organic pasture fed cows for about half the price of organic grass fed milk from the store... I never knew milk could taste so good, and in addition to the taste Ive mostly been drinking it after workouts and I havent felt this strong and resilient since my early 20s.
    Last edited by Nanners; 03-15-2022 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

I have also been drinking a ton of milk lately. I recently found a farmer out near my cabin who will sell me freshly squeezed unpasteurized milk from his organic pasture fed cows for about half the price of organic grass fed milk from the store... I never knew milk could taste so good, and in addition to the taste Ive mostly been drinking it after workouts and I havent felt this strong and resilient since my early 20s.
    hay man whereabouts is this nanners cabin you speak of? you up for inviting your here buds for some insidehoops & chill? we can definitely do some milking if that's your thing.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

I’m generally anti-drinking dairy, but it is the factory processing and chemicals that make it awful. This sounds like the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    hay man whereabouts is this nanners cabin you speak of? you up for inviting your here buds for some insidehoops & chill? we can definitely do some milking if that's your thing.
    my cabin is deep in the pac nw forest.

any insidehoops folks who find it are welcome to chill... you will know you're getting close when you hear this song

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    I’m generally anti-drinking dairy, but it is the factory processing and chemicals that make it awful. This sounds like the ticket.
    pasteurization kills all the beneficial bacteria that help human digestive systems process milk. Not only does raw milk taste better than pasteurized, but its a lot easier on the stomach than store bought dairy products.

my cabin is deep in the pac nw forest.

any insidehoops folks who find it are welcome to chill... you will know you're getting close when you hear this song

that's cool man. i wish i had a cabin. it'd be nice the gtfo of the city and zen out every once in awhile.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Smile Re: Vegan Men Have HIGHER Levels of Testosterone

Of the multiple studies, before and after this particular study, on vegan men and Testosterone levels this is the only that's shown them to have higher T levels than meat eaters

From a vegan source
    https://www.veganfoodandliving.com/n...n-meat-eaters/

In a world where people like Bill Gates want you to eat fake meat, of course the (((science))) is going to say that vegans have higher testosterone...

Have any of you meat eaters ever met a vegan before? For the few that have - do you legitimately think they have higher T than you?

High T is associated with exercise, red meat and eggs, and healthy vitamin and enzyme levels.

The idea that Vegans have higher T than non-vegans is beyond laughable... The only things that Vegans have high levels of is soy and stupidity

In a world where people like Bill Gates want you to eat fake meat, of course the (((science))) is going to say that vegans have higher testosterone...

Have any of you meat eaters ever met a vegan before? For the few that have - do you legitimately think they have higher T than you?

High T is associated with exercise, red meat and eggs, and healthy vitamin and enzyme levels.

The idea that Vegans have higher T than non-vegans is beyond laughable... The only things that Vegans have high levels of is soy and stupidity
    good point

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Look at this physical specimen:

Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

our bodies were not meant for much meat we are hunter gatherers in our life with berries and fruits and veggies and only some little meats like jerkey and steaks but not burgers burgers every damn day like these nowadays

Did anybody actually read the study linked in the OP? I just glanced at it... based on the sample groups, its obvious that this study was intentionally designed so that they could report this specific outcome. Hilariously, their data actually proves the exact opposite of what they are claiming here.

The meat eaters examined in this study had an avg age of 52.8, while the vegans had an average age of 42.9. Its not an accident that the shysters who wrote this study have a meat eater group that is so much older than the Vegan group - most men lose about 1% of their testosterone per year starting around age 30, so obviously the average man in his mid 40s is going to have significantly more T than the average man in this mid 50s.

Also the meat eaters they examined were on average ~25 lbs heavier than the vegans, and excess weight inhibits testosterone production as well. Adjusted for BMI, the meat eaters only had 6% less testosterone than the vegans (despite being 10 years older and 25 lbs fatter), and adjusted for BMI the meat eaters actually had HIGHER testosterone than the vegetarians (who also had a big advantage over the meat eater group in both age and weight).

The really damning thing about this study is right in the opening summary "there were no differences between diet groups in free testosterone". For those of you who dont know the difference between bound and free testosterone, free testosterone is testosterone that is available to the body for use - free testosterone is responsible for the development of facial hair and deepening of the voice during puberty, and its the form of testosterone that boosts muscle development, mood, sex drive... etc. If this study is accurate and the meat eaters they looked at really did have the same free testosterone as vegans who are 10 years younger and 25 lbs lighter, the real conclusion of this study is that meat eaters in their 50s have the same free testosterone levels as non meat eaters who are 10 years older and 25 lbs lighter!

Saw a basketball once

I think it's obvious that all meat eaters should rethink their lifestyle, especially men. There are many reasons you shouldn't eat meat, but if the testosterone level is the major important thing in your organism, and you'll quit, that's ok too. I've been vegan for 12 years already, and my organism never craved something because I have a balanced and great diet that allows me to be healthier than most people in my social circle. I go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week and feel like the strongest and healthiest person in the world. Also, I take SARMs to build muscles, which is great for facilitating recovery from exercise too. I order it on behemothlabz.com and strongly advise for those who also want a healthy and good-looking body.