Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    College superstar

Default Re: Breaking News: Meek Mill Says Drake Does Not Write His Own Lyrics!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh

Tbh I am just happy to have a real big time rap beef. Been a while.

Default Re: Breaking News: Meek Mill Says Drake Does Not Write His Own Lyrics!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    this

Drake got a few good lines in but 'rap beefs' aren't what they used to be

All of Drake's stuff is the exact same...bunch of decent lines with "ooohhh laaawd" and "oooooohhhhhh" mixed in between everything...chorus just a simple phrase repeated over and over.

You've heard one Drake track, you've heard them all...one trick pony
    You're right primetime, we should just stick with 90's music and **** all the current stuff. NBA weak era too, I'll just pop in vhs tapes of the 96 finals rather than watch Steph Curry and the new school. Windows 95 ftw.

No one once compared Drake to Eazy e, tupac, or ice cube. Yall sitting over here saying his beef isn't as good as theirs, so his music sucks. wtf? And newsflash, a chorus is supposed to be repeated over and over, that's wtf a chorus is. I've never heard a chorus which is different every time, because that shit isn't a chorus, gramps..

Honestly, this stuff is way more entertaining than what rap beef used to be back in the day. Drake had some lines that were legitimately funny which is way better than "I ****ed yo bitch" which I'm sure he could have said.

why would drake write a diss song like hit em up?

that would retarded since he never claimed to live a lifestyle thats about murdering someone.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Honestly, this stuff is way more entertaining than what rap beef used to be back in the day. Drake had some lines that were legitimately funny which is way better than "I ****ed yo bitch" which I'm sure he could have said.
    eh, Hit em Up was kind of like what you are saying but not really others like Dre Day, Ether, Vaseline, 2nd Round, etc which had well thought out diss material

It's the amount of content though...Drake had a few good lines but that is all it was, a few good lines that he threw together over night.

Hit em' up we merely an example.

Christ, even Common's response to Ice Cube was harder than that.

People talking like Drake just fu*cking destroyed this guy and then I listen and I'm sitting here like what?

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    Has meek made a comeback yet or is he dead for good?
    he's dead.

last night he tweeted a video of a track that was called beautiful nightmares (drake diss) and when you clicked play it was 15 seconds of some dude screaming. a cringe worthy tweet.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/7-times-...ews.16738.html

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09

You know, Drakes disses and this sound like a couple of friends at their buddies pads recording diss tracks. Seriously.