Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: poor j. smith

I love LAaaaaaaaaaaa! Lakers Fan's Avatar

Default Re: poor j. smith

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller

Don't forget Patrick Ewing. “Sure we make a lot of money, but we spend a lot, too"

If they ever charge for air, he's gonna need every cent of those millions just to stay alive.

Make your money boys, just don't appeal to hard working Americans sympathies, that you need more to just to get by.

Banned

people need to understand that 3 out of 4 lottery winners go bankrupt

because theres a reason average people arent rich to begin with. theyre not meant to have allot of money.

stupid people stay stupid whether or not theyre getting paid to throw a ball at a rim

give a dumbass 100 million dollars and that dumbass will find a way to spend it all in under 5 years

the only reason those dumb idiots arent bankrupt during their career is because the nba only gives them 100k every month

so they get 10 credit cards and line of credits... put everything on interest/loan

pay 10% every month. blow the rest. then after theyre retired the bank collects everything they own cause they cant make the payments anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    a salary to do basically whatever you want and buy your wife/kids anything they desire is 100k a year

youre set...

50-60k is enough to have a good life

30k is enough to sustain a family

20k is enough to live on your own
    Your parents still have a lot to do to prepare you for the real world.

people need to understand that 3 out of 4 lottery winners go bankrupt

because theres a reason average people arent rich to begin with. theyre not meant to have allot of money.

stupid people stay stupid whether or not theyre getting paid to throw a ball at a rim

give a dumbass 100 million dollars and that dumbass will find a way to spend it all in under 5 years

the only reason those dumb idiots arent bankrupt during their career is because the nba only gives them 100k every month

so they get 10 credit cards and line of credits... put everything on interest/loan

pay 10% every month. blow the rest. then after theyre retired the bank collects everything they own cause they cant make the payments anymore.
    That's the truth tho..

Very good NBA starter

My parents only make about $1 million a year and trust me it does get rough sometimes. Lets stop being judgmental and realize how expensive living costs are. He is an nba player and probably has multiple kids so 1.5 million would be tough for him

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    I don't u understand his reasoning. Is he not making enough to sustain his family?
    A LOT of NBA players are complete retards when it comes to things off the court.

People are getting by on 30k/year... and he cant get buy with multiple millions of dollars?

I'd almost hope he goes bankrupt after his career. What a phony.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Your parents still have a lot to do to prepare you for the real world.
    Seriously. $100k is barely scraping by where I live. You surely aren't doing whatever you want unless that means living in a modest dwelling, driving a used car and eating what's on sale at the grocery store.

It's not near poverty but it's below average and not enough to even roll middle class.

[QUOTE=Lakers Fan]

Don't forget Patrick Ewing.

Quote Originally Posted by 33teeth
    Seriously. $100k is barely scraping by where I live. You surely aren't doing whatever you want unless that means living in a modest dwelling, driving a used car and eating what's on sale at the grocery store.

It's not near poverty but it's below average and not enough to even roll middle class.
    100k would be fine anywhere in the world

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    I don't u understand his reasoning. Is he not making enough to sustain his family?
    bro he has 5 super cars he has to payoff.

Quote Originally Posted by 33teeth

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

a salary to do basically whatever you want and buy your wife/kids anything they desire is 100k a year

youre set...

50-60k is enough to have a good life

30k is enough to sustain a family

20k is enough to live on your own
    Yeah, you can live off that amount here in Oklahoma. Being Native American makes it even better......they gave me a free house and all kinds of other benefits. Apparently, white people did some horrible things to my people in the past and because of that I get to live like a king today.

james harden hooked him up with a line of strippers to take care of, that family needs some lovin

didn't sacramento offer him big money that he turned down? with sac money + detroit money he would have been set